Xalimo attacked in the comments for her small nose

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Horner women as in ethiopian and eritrean are on average attractive yes. Somali women are not included. Also somalis are not caucasoid kid. Stop the self hate

Okay, now your trolling is confirmed.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Pretty retarded trolling too. Also, I don't really care about cadaans and their retarded skull fetish but it is a craniofacial fact that Somalis fit the "Caucasoid" type, not that that is anything worth caring about. The Xabash women you are praising, for the record, are documented to lean on average more "Negroid" in facial features than Somali women, you know... like those Bantus you were disparaging.

:pachah1:

Many an Abu Tyrone and Cadaan Revert fetishist and their guusiin would disagree, I am afraid. They bring great stress to many an Cabdi who fears they are stealing Geeljirinas en masse.

:wow:
Abu tyrones can't get the pretty light skin females of his race so he settles for a somali female and cadaan revert is usually an ugly loser who cant get females from other muslim ethnicities so he too will settle for a somali female. Thats the truth my nigga.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Abu tyrones can't get the pretty light skin females of his race so he settles for a somali female and cadaan revert is usually an ugly loser who cant get females from other muslim ethnicities so he too will settle for a somali female. Thats the truth my nigga.

If you say so, my nigga. Let's not pretend you can get a pretty Xalimo yourself, though. Yeah?

:lolbron:

Okay, now your trolling is confirmed.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Pretty retarded trolling too. Also, I don't really care about cadaans and their retarded skull fetish but it is a craniofacial fact that Somalis fit the "Caucasoid" type, not that that is anything worth caring about. The Xabash women you are praising, for the record, are documented to lean on average more "Negroid" in facial features than Somali women, you know... like those Bantus you were disparaging.

Im pretty everybody agrees that ethiopian and eritrean women on average are way better looking than somali women.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Im pretty everybody agrees that ethiopian and eritrean women on average are way better looking than somali women.

Find me everybody and I'll hear them out. Right now all I see is one coon and that's unsatisfactory I'm afraid. Anyway, as the son of a Somali woman who basically looks Xabash and used to get teased for it as a child this is pretty amusing for me, doe.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yeah i know that. They are too hard to get because they are so rare my nigga. :tocry:

War niyahow you are not a bad troll, wallahi. That was slick. But they are common enough, it's just that you are likely just not quite slick enough for that, I fear.

Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

I don't get the point in complaining on her tiktok. They wouldn't care much if this was a white woman doing this.
They wouldn't feel so threatened and insecure if they stopped trying to pretend horners were black and left us alone. Honestly just need to work on their self esteem :drakewtf:

There was this one tiktok where an obese black girl with a weave and blue eye contacts tried to say somalis were anti-black cause a somali guy and girl said we had good looks.

Last edited:
War niyahow you are not a bad troll, wallahi. That was slick. But they are common enough, it's just that you are likely just not quite slick enough for that, I fear.

Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020
War niyow i'm not trolling. I have seen hunderds of somali women naked. Somali females with an attractive face and attractive body are rare. You have too low standards my nigga.

His comment wasn’t only disrespectful to Somali women but also to “Bantu” which is not an ethnicity btw and to Aboriginal Australian women

I doubt women of those above mentioned ethnicities/races OR any woman for that matter would be interested in a guy that is so repulsively disrespectful to the women of his own ethnicity. Doubt he’s even Somali tbh :pachah1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somali, Ethiopian and Eritrean women look extremely similar

Just say you’re a self hater and go

Yeah, what the f*ck is he even talking about with that?

There is a difference on average and some distinctly Somali looks and distinctly Xabash looks but overall very similar with lots of overlap. Especially with "Eritreans". My own hooyo often gets accosted by Xabash people who look straight up confused that she's not Tigray.

Yeah, what the f*ck is he even talking about with that?

There is a difference on average and some distinctly Somali looks and distinctly Xabash looks but overall very similar with lots of overlap. Especially with "Eritreans". My own hooyo often gets accosted by Xabash people who look straight up confused that she's not Tigray.
I get mistaken for Ethiopian or Eritrean very often and so does my dad. Habesha people themselves will come up and talk to me in their language bc they think I am one of them. There’s some that have confused me as well, I thought they were Somali only to see their name being gebremariam

Neighboring groups look alike so people that try to gas up Habesha looks and hate on Somali looks in the same breath are delusional mf’s walahi

Trending