WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Barni sad day for you. Doctors can create the perfect vagina. Even other women can't tell. It's 2016.

Doctors can make alot of things theyre still trans no matter how much plastic surgery they do until they start giving birth than theyre woman

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
neovagina aka the when trannies split their penis and push it inside their bodies, have hair growing inside of it. On top of that it smells like feces because it's so close to the anal canal. And sometimes it get's erect like a penis because a FUCKING PENIS CAN NOT BE MADE INTO A VAGINA.

u1UMCg1.jpg

That's something I could've gone my whole life without knowing.

Hubble

VIP
It does get wet. Don't lie.

Have any of you heard Miriam Rivera? Look at her beautiful pictures on Google

It's not physically possible for it to get wet. And so what if they can pull of appearing like a woman? There are robots that achieved the same and it doesn't make them women.

What's seeing can not be unseeing in this case what's being wrote on this thread :confused::eek:

It does get wet. Don't lie.

Have any of you heard Miriam Rivera? Look at her beautiful pictures on Google

how do you know it gets wet on second thought i dont want to know
:confused:

this whole thread z3zrULC:mugshotman: im on the weird part of the internet again

64824380.jpg

Hubble

VIP
Doctors can make alot of things theyre still trans no matter how much plastic surgery they do until they start giving birth than theyre woman

Artificial wombs are in the come up I hear. They should just be trans and accept that this what they are.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Artificial wombs are in the come up I hear. They should just be trans and accept that this what they are.

Yeah but it won't work on trans. They'll be using DNA from the patient and trans don't have two x chromosomes if doctors tried to do the same for them they would just end up with balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts