WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
How can @Barni be liberal when she is an enemy of LGBTQQIP2SAA?

You want to burn and kill them? Who says shit like that?

Get out of the West

The what now? And did she say all of that?

She's got a point, a lot of Western feminists actually go further and say that you can't become a woman through gender reassignment so her views might be different to yours but they're not alien to Europe and North America. Somalis and Asians are actually more open minded about transgender than the West.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The what now? And did she say all of that?

She's got a point, a lot of Western feminists actually go further and say that you can't become a woman through gender reassignment so her views might be different to yours but they're not alien to Europe and North America. Somalis and Asians are actually more open minded about transgender than the West.

Yes. You can't buy womanhood. Womanhood is not a fake bought plastic vagina and hair extantions. It's DNA, it's socialization it's so much more than saying you like to fucking paint your nails.

Trannies have pushed back feminism with at least 200 years.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You make it sound like there's something wrong with burning deviants.

:comeon:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni sad day for you. Doctors can create the perfect vagina. Even other women can't tell. It's 2016.

neovagina aka the when trannies split their penis and push it inside their bodies, have hair growing inside of it. On top of that it smells like feces because it's so close to the anal canal. And sometimes it get's erect like a penis because a FUCKING PENIS CAN NOT BE MADE INTO A VAGINA.

Hubble

VIP
neovagina aka the when trannies split their penis and push it inside their bodies, have hair growing inside of it. On top of that it smells like feces because it's so close to the anal canal. And sometimes it get's erect like a penis because a FUCKING PENIS CAN NOT BE MADE INTO A VAGINA.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Hubble

VIP
The women who become masculine are scarily more successful. I heard that their clit grows long enough to penetrate a woman :mugshotman:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The women who become masculine are scarily more successful. I heard that their clit grows long enough to penetrate a woman :mugshotman:

No it only becomes a little thicker. It starts looking like a micro penis. But those women are still shorter than most men they are still weaker then don't have adam's apple. Disgusting. These people have a mental illness and need a help.

Hubble

VIP
No it only becomes a little thicker. It starts looking like a micro penis. But those women are still shorter than most men they are still weaker then don't have adam's apple. Disgusting. These people have a mental illness and need a help.

I agree. They need more of their naturally dominant hormone not a truckload of the wrong one.

Status
Not open for further replies.