WTF! HOLLYSHIT! A FAARAX secretly goes FB live 2 divorce his xaliimo! I knew this was bound 2 happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the father of her children. Divorce him sure. But what is she gonna gain from giving him criminal record and effect his future? They are connected for life as they have children end of the day

@Gooney112

Why didn’t he figure out that it is unacceptable putting his children’s mother on social media to become the talk and gossip of the town and his kids to be unmercifully teased, insulted and laughed at by other kids? He committed a cardinal sin and should be man enough to face the music. She should make him an example to other men who might think such a travesty is acceptable.

@Gooney112

Why didn’t he figure out that it is unacceptable putting his children’s mother on social media to become the talk and gossip of the town and his kids to be unmercifully teased, insulted and laughed at by other kids? He committed a cardinal sin and should be man enough to face the music. She should make him an example to other men who might think such a travesty is acceptable.
An eye for an eye will make everyone blind. Also he will only get a caution at best. The bad feeling reporting someone isnt worth for something as minor as this

An eye for an eye will make everyone blind. Also he will only get a caution at best. The bad feeling reporting someone isnt worth for something as minor as this

Gooney

Doqonka, his intention was to embarrass her, but he never thought about the negative impact and psychological trauma and damage it will cause his kids. I wouldn’t call it “minor”. He damaged the reputation of all involved including his children. Waa doqon. Is he your cousin too?

Last edited:
Gooney

Doqonka, his intention was to embarrass her, but he never though about the negative impact and psychological trauma and damage it will cause his kids. I wouldn’t call it “minor”. He damaged the reputation of all involved including his children. Waa doqon. Is he your cousin too?
No he is not. He should delete the video. These are dysfunctional people. Hopefully their families sit them down and intervene. And establish some sort of agreement once they divorce. I always think if people can solve their issues they shouldnt get law enforcement involved

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats the father of her children. Divorce him sure. But what is she gonna gain from giving him criminal record and effect his future? They are connected for life as they have children end of the day
And Hes the father of the kids yet he has no qualms about embarrassing her with no hijab online in front of everybody ?

You can clearly see shes unhappy probably been building up years of resentment towards the Guy for not doing his part As a husband and father

You are the worst type of guy. You act all miskiin and nice, but inside you are certified trash. Worst of all you actually convinced yourself that you are a morally upstanding person, but I can see deep down you are rotten.

Also you are a coward, 100% . I can tell you are coward by the way you always condemn the innocent women.

The woman was absolutely justified in calling the police. Futhermore I hope he goes to prison and they make an example out of him.

Most of the kids on this forum can't speak proper Somali that's why they're dissing the poor lady. If I was her brother I'd have sliced his useless throat wallahi.

Lool, I did not think of this but, now it makes sense.

I could not believe why they were all attacking the women, ileen ciyaalkan af Somaali maba ku hadli karaan.

The poor woman is saying why does her husnand come home at 3am every night. He is probably with another woman.

You are the worst type of guy. You act all miskiin and nice, but inside you are certified trash. Worst of all you actually convinced yourself that you are a morally upstanding person, but I can see deep down you are rotten.

Also you are a coward, 100% . I can tell you are coward by the way you always condemn the innocent women.

The woman was absolutely justified in calling the police. Futhermore I hope he goes to prison and they make an example out of him.
Lol you are mental. You crazy dont know me. You see everything as men vs women and I see it as right vs wrong. Whatever you have gone through with guys, you dont have to take it on me. And lool at thinking you can go to jail for recording a conversation with your wife. You are way too emotional to make any sense

Lol you are mental. You crazy dont know me. You see everything as men vs women and I see it as right vs wrong. Whatever you have gone through with guys, you dont have to take it on me. And lool at thinking you can go to jail for recording a conversation with your wife. You are way too emotional to make any sense

Actually you see everything as men vs women. Because you side with a man all the time, even if he is a scumbag. Just like in this case.

Btw, crazy, mental, emotional. The usual words from a scumbag's dictionary.

And you should learn the law. In the UK a person has reasonable expectation of privacy in their own home. Filming someone in their home and putting it online without their permission is crime. Its seen as similar to hacking someone's phone. Do you not remember the news of the world scandal? Those journalist went to court and one guy went to prison.

It is also why TV channels blur someone's face when they do not have permission to film them.

Actually you see everything as men vs women. Because you side with a man all the time, even if he is a scumbag. Just like in this case.

Btw, crazy, mental, emotional. The usual words from a scumbag's dictionary.

And you should learn the law. In the UK a person has reasonable expectation of privacy in their own home. Filming someone in their home and putting it online without their permission is crime. Its seen as similar to hacking someone's phone. Do you not remember the news of the world scandal? Those journalist went to court and one guy went to prison.

It is also why TV channels blur someone's face when they do not have permission to film them.
Show me one case someone has gone to jail in uk for recording a conversation and put it on facebook. Not every breaking of law leads to jail. This is he hardly news of the world who has hacking celebs and selling their private lives lol. Keep insulting me and I will keep laughing. Cause I dont get mad at the mentally unstable

Show me one case someone has gone to jail in uk for recording a conversation and put it on facebook. Not every breaking of law leads to jail. This is he hardly news of the world who has hacking celebs and selling their private lives lol. Keep insulting me and I will keep laughing. Cause I dont get mad at the mentally unstable

I never said it was to the extend of news of the world. You implied it was not criminal behaviour and that " nobody goes to jail for it". I then gave a famous example of people going to jail for breaching privacy laws. Nothing might happen to this guy, but thats because UK police and courts are in a shambles, that is a story for another day.

You started with the insults from day 1. I never insulted you before you started it. You made sweeping comments about my life and how you knew women like me. I sat back and looked at your behaviour here and called it like it is.

You keep following me around here telling me that I am wrong for saying rapist and abusive pricks are bad people.

I leave you with one last thing. Why do you find yourself always standing up for the criminals and the morally reprehensible?

Perphaps you see yourself in those people.

Mercury

VIP
No he is not. He should delete the video. These are dysfunctional people. Hopefully their families sit them down and intervene. And establish some sort of agreement once they divorce. I always think if people can solve their issues they shouldnt get law enforcement involved
In the videos he secretly videotaped thats what she talked about to sit down and talk about their issues but he dont want it even telling her calcalalka jooji

Mercury

VIP
Lool, I did not think of this but, now it makes sense.

I could not believe why they were all attacking the women, ileen ciyaalkan af Somaali maba ku hadli karaan.

The poor woman is saying why does her husnand come home at 3am every night. He is probably with another woman.
The part I found strange is that hes sleeping at another house and he dont contact them for several days hes a married man acting like a teenager

I'm disgusted that someone would record their own wife who just wants to fix their marriage. What a heartless thing to do. She's telling him that she wants things to change and he's sitting there broadcasting her (and HIS CHILDREN) to the world. I feel so much anger from this awful video and the stupid comments above. Somalis really are f***ed.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Bismillahi rahmani rahhim

war ninkas waxba kamaqaan ruunti, side ay ku dhacda in uu xaaskiisa FB soo gaaliya ?? yaab

She seemed like a wife who's willing to compromise and make things work for the sake of qoyska. There's so much that you can take before it gets to you ruunti, May Allah make it easy for her

Ameen thumma Ameen.

I just can't fathom as to why he would record her and share it, if anything it makes the situation worse for him.

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending