WTF! HOLLYSHIT! A FAARAX secretly goes FB live 2 divorce his xaliimo! I knew this was bound 2 happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I am wrong but I heard this guy in the video recorded this video because he was speaking to another girl he wanted to marry and he wanted to show her, his relationship with his wife is over which was the new women requirement. He sent her the video as proof.

She then turned around and posted it online after realising that he is a baqti.

I believe the man and women are currently being seeked by the family of the mother in this video.

@Basra @Gooney112 @Saywa @feen @Sasha @AdoonkaAlle @Mercury @Ferrari @Reiko @Starscream @Knowles @Karim
@Jerome in the house @jamal9 @Bohol @VixR

VixR

Veritas
Correct me if I am wrong but I heard this guy in the video recorded this video because he was speaking to another girl he wanted to marry and he wanted to show her, his relationship with his wife is over which was the new women requirement. He sent her the video as proof.

I believe the man and women are currently being seeked by the family of the mother in this video.

@Basra @Gooney112 @Saywa @feen @Sasha @AdoonkaAlle @Mercury @Ferrari @Reiko @Starscream @Knowles @Karim
Are people this desperate?

Proof of what?

If this is true, which I have reason to doubt, if I was this so-called second lady, and she still sees fit to marry that after seeing such footage, and somehow interprets a relationship with him as anything other than a cautionary tale of the miserable future that awaits her, then she has a powerful affliction of willful blindness is all I can say.

Somali marriages are scary af these days. Just my takeaway. I mean, yikes.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If that is true than he really is baqti

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

I've no idea if that's the case or not laakin it doesn't change his wrongdoing in the first place. That is the mother of his kids, why couldn't he have the decency to do it in a respectful manner? look at what became of his actions ?? wale qofki nool baa waxaa arkay

:farmajoyaab:

I've no idea if that's the case or not laakin it doesn't change his wrongdoing in the first place. That is the mother of his kids, why couldn't he have the decency to do it in a respectful manner? look at what became of his actions ?? wale qofki nool baa waxaa arkay

:farmajoyaab:

Nah I agree, he is a top haraam c*nt.

Are people this desperate?

Proof of what?

If this is true, which I have reason to doubt, if I was this so-called second lady, and she still sees fit to marry that after seeing such footage, and somehow interprets a relationship with him as anything other than a cautionary tale of the miserable future that awaits her, then she has a powerful affliction of willful blindness is all I can say.

Somali marriages are scary af these days. Just my takeaway. I mean, yikes.

Basically the new girl wanted him to be single before they married but wanted proof from him to let her know he is so he recorded this.

She apparently isn't interested no kore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts