WTF! HOLLYSHIT! A FAARAX secretly goes FB live 2 divorce his xaliimo! I knew this was bound 2 happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Aussie

Mama Mayluun is my actual aunt. She has mental problems. we have tried to help her as much as possible. Her own children hate her......they said to her if you dont stop we will never talk with you and she said I dont care

It’s hard to stop when you’re making a lot of money

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I really feel bad for this lady. She was begging him to work on their marriage and stop his bad behaviors and this sleazebag is secretly recording her. She deserves someone great wlhi. The way she spoke to his silly ass was exceptional.

I really feel bad for this lady. She was begging him to work on their marriage and stop his bad behaviors and this sleazebag is secretly recording her. She deserves someone great wlhi. The way she spoke to his silly ass was exceptional.
which makes him recording her even worse....like was he thinking exposing this he would come out better?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
which makes him recording her even worse....like was he thinking exposing this he would come out better?
Most of the kids on this forum can't speak proper Somali that's why they're dissing the poor lady. If I was her brother I'd have sliced his useless throat wallahi.

loool at "drink your tea, it is getting cold".
that woman talks non-stop. maybe the guy is staying away to avoid that. she suffers from mental illness.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What I HATE ABOUT MARRIAGE!

(Being married to Xaliimos)

1. They tend to nag constantly

2. Wants you to be romantic just cause she watched a Hollywood chick flick

3. She wants you to talk to her at the wrong time (you just got back home from work and all you wanna do is unwine by watching TV)

4. She can’t fucking stay in area of the bed, constantly pumping into you, ruining your sleep for that night when you got work in the morning.

5. She spends money like your father is Bill Gates. Then calls you cheap although you took her on a vacation to Dubai.

6. She gives birth to your first child and she blooms into 450 pounds.

Waar yaa naagahan naga celiya :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Maybe he works....some of us work nights Aussie

Working nights is fine but why is he sleeping in another house for several days?

It looks to me like she wants to talk about their problems but he keeps avoiding her and ignoring her thats why he videotapes her

Still they shouldnt act like this in front of their kids when the kids are put to sleep they should talk

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye

3. She wants you to talk to her at the wrong time (you just got back home from work and all you wanna do is unwine by watching TV)

4. She can’t fucking stay in area of the bed, constantly pumping into you, ruining your sleep for that night when you got work in the morning.

5. She spends money like your father is Bill Gates. Then calls you cheap although you took her on a vacation to Dubai.

Asian girls stay solid 8 even in their 40s

Let me get this straight this scumbag films his wife secretly and puts it up on Facebook for the whole world to see and she is the problem.

I knew this place hated Somali women, but surely you guys can be honest for once and say filming your spouse secretly and putting online is wrong.

I love the way the woman handled herself she talked very well. Her husband is an abusive useless scum of the earth.

Bohol

VIP

:pachah1:

Update to this story:

The wife went to the police because he secretly recorded her in her home and uploaded. UK laws says a person should have reasonable expectation of privacy at home.

So the police have questioned her husband and are investigating.

#Karma
#Karma is a

Update to this story:

The wife went to the police because he secretly recorded her in her home and uploaded. UK laws says a person should have reasonable expectation of privacy at home.

So the police have questioned her husband and are investigating.

#Karma
#Karma is a
Thats the father of her children. Divorce him sure. But what is she gonna gain from giving him criminal record and effect his future? They are connected for life as they have children end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending