WTF! HOLLYSHIT! A FAARAX secretly goes FB live 2 divorce his xaliimo! I knew this was bound 2 happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Marrying a Somali women is risky nowadays divorce is served like tea and your children will grow up low self steam never marry her if she grew up in single parent household she is damaged good.be smart and avoid this fuckery and marry out live in peace and enjoy life is too short sxb stay away from halimo like the plugue.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why the hell is she yelling at the father of her kids Infront of the kids. Those kids will be traumatized.

This is disgusting, I don't care who's in the wrong but don't bring your problems to your kids.

Last edited:
Why videotape it? He comes home @ 4 or 5 in the morning and sleeps all day, is he a father or a sperm donor?

Is this what they mean by Cushitic genocide?

R.Kelly

Where did you get these videos from? Are you a member of a group that posts such stuff? Have you experienced this?

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Subhanallah she can give mans a headache. Imagine coming home to this every day. It would make my body chill.

Alhamduillah I am marrying my barawe queen. I have dodged a bullet with the screaming Halimo.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why videotape it? He comes home @ 4 or 5 in the morning and sleeps all day, is he a father or a sperm donor?

R.Kelly

Where did you get these videos from? Are you a member of a group that posts such stuff? Have you experienced this?

I do not expose people

Muji

VIP
Who comes home @ 4am?

That’s fun when you’re 16 but when you’re a grown man? Don’t you have a job? This is why you never marry or reproduce with bums or taxi drivers

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Who comes home @ 4am?

That’s fun when you’re 16 but when you’re a grown man?
Don’t you have a job? This is why you never marry or reproduce with bums or taxi drivers
We go to Islamic lectures and study Quran together. That’s what we do until 4am.

We faithful we ain’t cheating if that’s what went through your head

R.Kelly

Maybe he works....some of us work nights Aussie

Gooney

Ma sidaas baa? I hate to see Somali parents feuding online. They should solve their marital problems quietly.
Same here....nowadays people put the most private sh1t online. Like nothing is private anymore. Why he was recording her and thought sharing it with the world is beyond me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending