Write something in Somali, I'll try my best to repeat what you wrote in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Some guy from a small village in Somalia visited Aden one day and heard a song, when he came back to his village he heard the same song in the streets, it was playing on a radio but back then radios were rare so the poor guy thought the sound was coming all the way from Aden lol

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Aaegal

I could be wrong but I think the above meaning is the literal version, but metaphorically speaking, you were right,

‘am I crazy or are you/they’?
Technically it’s not are they crazy? Isn’t it just am I going crazy or something else is going on?

Technically it’s not are they crazy? Isn’t it just am I going crazy or something else is going on?

@TheShinning

You are correct because the implied definition could also be the one you mentioned above because it captures a plethora of bewilderment circumstances. Hearing a crazy statement, someone telling you an illogical story, an action that astonishes you...….etc.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
"Maalintii ugu horreysay waan aragnay dadkaasi oo meeshaasi taagan balse waan ka fogaannay. Waa ay qaylinayeen, waxa ayna siteen boorar, innaguna meel fog ayaan ka sawirannay" - Shaymaa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending