Write something in Somali, I'll try my best to repeat what you wrote in english.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Some guy from a small village in Somalia visited Aden one day and heard a song, when he came back to his village he heard the same song in the streets, it was playing on a radio but back then radios were rare so the poor guy thought the sound was coming all the way from Aden lol

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Aaegal

I could be wrong but I think the above meaning is the literal version, but metaphorically speaking, you were right,

‘am I crazy or are you/they’?
Technically it’s not are they crazy? Isn’t it just am I going crazy or something else is going on?

Technically it’s not are they crazy? Isn’t it just am I going crazy or something else is going on?

@TheShinning

You are correct because the implied definition could also be the one you mentioned above because it captures a plethora of bewilderment circumstances. Hearing a crazy statement, someone telling you an illogical story, an action that astonishes you...….etc.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
"Maalintii ugu horreysay waan aragnay dadkaasi oo meeshaasi taagan balse waan ka fogaannay. Waa ay qaylinayeen, waxa ayna siteen boorar, innaguna meel fog ayaan ka sawirannay" - Shaymaa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending