Wow: Pretty Somali girl says she doesn't want to visit Somalia and would rather visit Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Anyways she can’t be recognized as a Somali. She knows nothing about Somalis. I would accept a halfie somali than this langaab.

Even if she's house wife you still have to help her clean and cook. Showering her with gift doesn't change anything.
I'm actually in tears loooooooool@We follow Somali roles.
News flash. Somalinimo is dead adeer.

Soomalinimo is not the same as cultural norms. One is ethnic definition and expectations of brotherhood and connection, the other is what society practices. I do disagree with him in assigning roles to house-chores, but there is definitely a role each sex is suited for. You will breastfeed for sure while your husband can sit next to you and encourage on with pay :) Naasaha bilaash kuuguma yaallaan ma ogtahay? That is what roles are and should be. House work should be shared without assigning roles to it.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Djibouti is just too hot. However, going back home is not that bad as long as the material of the garbasaar is light. Other materials are too heavy. I never get bothered back home, I usually stay with close family and they don’t tell people I’m qurbajoog so they don’t bother me. Even the street vendors and shopkeepers don’t try to speak broken English to me cause I try to blend in.
yeah dji weather can be unbearable. people aren't actually that conservative in hargeisa. my sister used to go out, covering her hair with a little masar and it was fine but eastern SL and southern Somalia are quite conservative (don't know about reer PL). Men don't have to worry bout anything when going back home but there are some traditions and customs that women need to take into consideration.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
She isn’t married to a Somali and the person is a Jamaican. Search Sheeko Sheeko Sabrina and Idris.
She sounds more pissed off at somali men, its probably a faraah that dipped from her miserable life

Gambar

VIP
yeah dji weather can be unbearable. people aren't actually that conservative in hargeisa. my sister used to go out, covering her hair with a little masar and it was fine but eastern SL and southern Somalia are quite conservative (don't know about reer PL). Men don't have to worry bout anything when going back home but there are some traditions and customs that women need to take into consideration.
I’ve never been to East SL but in northern Puntland most don’t care as long as you wear a garbasaar iyo masar and they are very calm easy going people.

A fine girl like this is welcome to my nation anytime. As an aesthetic shredded Cushitic Nilo-Saharan, with extensive knowledge of my counties regions and tourist sites; I am well suited to accommodate her every needs. We will especially have a great time at my villa in Zanjibar. Women usually come here to spend time with Maasai, I am sure she will travel here for the same reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts