Wow: Pretty Somali girl says she doesn't want to visit Somalia and would rather visit Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm being honest. A friend of mine went back to Somali in May this year, she had 6k with her, she was planning on stopping by Dubai on her way back, guess what the whole city camped out at her house, women sending their little kids to tell her they hadn't eaten for days only to find out their dad lives in Europe and sends them bill.

The whole 6k gone, some chick tried to steal her purse, thinking the passport would be in there. We had to send her money for Dubai.

Poor thing is still shaken up by the whole ordeal. Imagine taking 5 weeks off from work and for you not to enjoy it.
true. Somalis back home see qurbajoog as walking ATM. haven't you ever visited somalia ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
true. Somalis back home see qurbajoog as walking ATM. haven't you ever visited somalia ?
I went back in 2006 with my grandma and siblings. I was young so they locals didn't bother me. My grandma was the Santa Claus though, giving out money to everyone who visited. :bell:

I also got chased by a goat, the trauma is still there :bell:

I went back in 2006 with my grandma and siblings. I was young so they locals didn't bother me. My grandma was the Santa Claus though, giving out money to everyone who visited. :bell:

I also got chased by a goat, the trauma is still there :bell:
Puntites begging?

What has this world come to :jcoleno:

I'm aware of that. I'm a conservative Muslim but I don't believe in forcing people to do religious things. I think people should do it without compulsion.

If the majority of people in Somalia want it to be that way then it should be like that. I think it's up to the NATIVES to decide that. Not some random xalimo in the West.

Gambar

VIP
for those women who don't want to put up with sharia law, you can visit Djibouti which is mostly a Somali nation. you're not required to wear butt ugly jilbaab or hijab. pants and shirts are OK as long as they're not too tight. cadaan tourist or resident can dress however they prefer, skirts and even bikinis at the beach but you can't get away with that if you're Somali.
avoid going to Djibouti during the summer since the weather is like dab iyo naar.
Djibouti is just too hot. However, going back home is not that bad as long as the material of the garbasaar is light. Other materials are too heavy. I never get bothered back home, I usually stay with close family and they don’t tell people I’m qurbajoog so they don’t bother me. Even the street vendors and shopkeepers don’t try to speak broken English to me cause I try to blend in.

Djibouti is just too hot. However, going back home is not that bad as long as the material of the garbasaar is light. Other materials are too heavy. I never get bothered back home, I usually stay with close family and they don’t tell people I’m qurbajoog so they don’t bother me. Even the street vendors and shopkeepers don’t try to speak broken English to me cause I try to blend in.

No offense but you're dark than mid-night, of course you'd fit in. ;)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That in the hijaab crrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnngesssssss me out with that fucking voice

Last edited:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Ugly fat that needs to train so she doesn’t try kill her clients in Tanzania because of her overweight. Anyways as long as she aint from my gobol idc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending