Wow: Pretty Somali girl says she doesn't want to visit Somalia and would rather visit Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
I don't cook or clean. She does it all for me. We follow traditional Somali roles. I work and she's a housewife.

I buy her gifts and take her to her favorite places. I compliment her all the time.

Stop derailing the thread.
Even if she's house wife you still have to help her clean and cook. Showering her with gift doesn't change anything.
I'm actually in tears loooooooool@We follow Somali roles.
News flash. Somalinimo is dead adeer.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
I don't cook or clean. She does it all for me. We follow traditional Somali roles. I work and she's a housewife.

I buy her gifts and take her to her favorite places. I compliment her all the time.

Stop derailing the thread.
Loool ok I will leave you alone. Good day :)

Even if she's house wife you still have to help her clean and cook. Showering her with gift doesn't change anything.
I'm actually in tears loooooooool@We follow Somali roles.
News flash. Somalinimo is dead adeer.

I don't help her cook or clean. The only thing I help her with is satisfying her needs.

Certain people are under the
illusion that their not foreigners
In the west

Being born here and living
Here doesn't mean you are
A native to your adopted
Countries

Spot on, it goes to show how stupid these people really are, you meet British people that have lived in France for several generations, yet they never identify themselves as French, they take great offence if you even suggest this.

Had our country been an oasis these people would have claimed it and distanced themselves from their adopted country, but because it's poor and kept like this by her adopted country (which she doesn't know) they rather not claim it.

The beggar is never accepted no matter how much they beg for acceptance, you can assimilate as much as you want, take their name, religion, tradition, go to the pub with them or even wear their flag's everyday, you will always remain a pathetic lowly ni** to them, and rightly so because prideless people like these are despised by all.

World

VIP
I'm aware of that. I'm a conservative Muslim but I don't believe in forcing people to do religious things. I think people should do it without compulsion.
Conservative Muslims don’t go clubbing, don’t ya agree?

Certain people are under the
illusion that their not foreigners
In the west

Being born here and living
Here doesn't mean you are
A native to your adopted
Countries

:yacadiim: I go for
The culture and to learn more
About the people

Your argument is void. They fed you propaganda and now some y'all think you're a different species than regular somalis. At least this girl questions things :hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Depends which part of Somalia but I still wouldn't waste my hard earned money to vacation in Somalia. You've leeches that will take your money, the weather is always hot. It's a third world Country. If I'm going somewhere I want a place I could relax, shop, eat. Not feed the whole village and for them to give you evil eye because of your passport. No thank you.

Depends which part of Somalia but I still wouldn't waste my hard earned money to vacation in Somalia. You've leeches that will take your money, the weather is always hot. It's a third world Country. If I'm going somewhere I want a place I could relax, shop, eat. Not feed the whole village and for them to give you evil eye because of your passport. No thank you.

Damn. Don't speak of your people like that. Those who have very little often are the most gracious and welcoming.

The only thing preventing me from visiting Somalia is my open and agressive lesbianism

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn. Don't speak of your people like that. Those who have very little often are the most gracious and welcoming.

The only thing preventing me from visiting Somalia is my open and agressive lesbianism

I'm being honest. A friend of mine went back to Somali in May this year, she had 6k with her, she was planning on stopping by Dubai on her way back, guess what the whole city camped out at her house, women sending their little kids to tell her they hadn't eaten for days only to find out their dad lives in Europe and sends them bill.

The whole 6k gone, some chick tried to steal her purse, thinking the passport would be in there. We had to send her money for Dubai.

Poor thing is still shaken up by the whole ordeal. Imagine taking 5 weeks off from work and for you not to enjoy it.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
for those women who don't want to put up with sharia law, you can visit Djibouti which is mostly a Somali nation. you're not required to wear butt ugly jilbaab or hijab. pants and shirts are OK as long as they're not too tight. cadaan tourist or resident can dress however they prefer, skirts and even bikinis at the beach but you can't get away with that if you're Somali.
avoid going to Djibouti during the summer since the weather is like dab iyo naar.

I'm being honest. A friend of mine went back to Somali in May this year, she had 6k with her, she was planning on stopping by Dubai on her way back, guess what the whole city camped out at her house, women sending their little kids to tell her they hadn't eaten for days only to find out their dad lives in Europe and sends them bill.

The whole 6k gone, some chick tried to steal her purse, thinking the passport would be in there. We had to send her money for Dubai.

Poor thing is still shaken up by the whole ordeal. Imagine taking 5 weeks off from work and for you not to enjoy it.
She should consider herself lucky i heard puntland pirates kidnap and torture people for money:holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts