Wow: Pretty Somali girl says she doesn't want to visit Somalia and would rather visit Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
Was it necessary for you to mention her beauty? Might I suggest you get laid walaalo. It'll cost you $50 or I can wire money through dhiigshiil

Was it necessary for you to mention her beauty? Might I suggest you get laid walaalo. It'll cost you $50 or I can wire money through dhiigshiil

I'm married. You should give the money back to people in Somalia. $50 can give them a months worth of hilib ari.

Stop derailing the thread. Either post your reaction to this or gtfo.

They don't even feel attracted to Somalis in Tanzania. They prefer their own.

_tIduK.gif

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
I'm married. You should give the money back to people in Somalia. $50 can give them a months worth of hilib ari.

Stop derailing the thread. Either post your reaction to this or gtfo.
With a attitude like yours. Are you sure you are not married to your right hand and might mistook it for actual woman?

Certain people are under the
illusion that their not foreigners
In the west

Being born here and living
Here doesn't mean you are
A native to your adopted
Countries

:yacadiim: I go for
The culture and to learn more
About the people

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
I'm married and I compliment pretty women even with my wife around.

I can't say a woman is pretty?
Married man would not have such a foul mouth and certainly would not go on social media to compliment other women.
How about you get off. Clean the house, cook for your lovely wife and then shower her with compliments. Instead of wasting time online.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
Even if, she acts like it doesn't
bother Her, trust me it will
eventually.

Best to do it without her knowing
If you must sxb

:damedamn: And don't let her
Catch you checking a female out
Malaha ninka waaxba sii ka ah huuno. He thinks what his doing is right?
If I was his wife bacda madoow will be outside.

Married man would not have such a foul mouth and certainly would not go on social media to compliment other women.
How about you get off. Clean the house, cook for your lovely wife and then shower her with compliments. Instead of wasting time online.

I don't cook or clean. She does it all for me. We follow traditional Somali roles. I work and she's a housewife.

I buy her gifts and take her to her favorite places. I compliment her all the time.

Stop derailing the thread.

VixR

Veritas
I can relate to her in a way. I have a feeling it would be boring and depressing, but I still lowkey have a passing curiosity to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending