WOW!! Half Somalilander Half English Xalimoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
2 out of the 3 are nationalities
Quotbecause+your+pussy+gets+destroyed+on+the+regquot+_8853e590c53fd35af7b3443b951abec0.gif

dont forget half idiris elba and Angola

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Her mum is disgusting wallahi any man who raises their daughter just so she can marry a stinking cadaan gaalo who doesmt wash his futo is fucking lame and has lost his manhood. My cousins married an italian man who was very old i dont know what she saw in him but she was very dark and would always express how much she hates somalis and how she would never marry a somali man i cut off everyone in the famiky and said f*ck them even my dad doesnt f*ck with their dad anymore and walks past him when he sees him on road if you allow your daughter to be feasted upon by gaalo then your dead to me adeer.
How she a self hater I didn't watch da vid

They are fans of Sland they are the opps the only reason they dont wanna see us get recognised is xaasidnimo they are big pagans wallahi f*ck somalia as a whole they dont see us winning
these cuqdad ridden mostly gaalo folk go crazy when they hear Somaliland and all sense goes out of the window
when did she say she is a somalilander? she said she’s from somaliland

Guys please stop the qabyalad Somaliland is a standing and prosperous country, many qabils live in Somaliland from native qabils to those who have made hijrah to Hargeisa from the God forsaken South.

World

VIP
She’s ugly. Why doesn’t she have long silky hair if she’s half cadaan? Even I have softer hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending