WOW!! Half Somalilander Half English Xalimoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think judging by her hair her mother is from the same tribe as @The Cushitic One and @Geeljire sanbuur, I know many girls from that tribe who have that lovely curly hair and it smells so nice:ahh::banderas:

Somali genes are so weak though only way I can tell she is a Xalimo is because of her nose, hair and clearly her big appetite for carbohydrates

Shes a product of selfhate any sonali girl who marrys ajnabi is a traitor to me and obviously a big

Yeah her mom did her wrong but not all halfies are like that
Ive a niece who is half white and has lived in djibouti for half her life with both her parents

But this is obviously a case with a self hating mother lmao

And her mom is from hargeisa but she calls it aanjero instead of laxoox?

Yeah her mom did her wrong but not all halfies are like that
Ive a niece who is half white and has lived in djibouti for half her life with both her parents

But this is obviously a case with a self hating mother lmao

And her mom is from hargeisa but she calls it aanjero instead of laxoox?
Her mum is disgusting wallahi any man who raises their daughter just so she can marry a stinking cadaan gaalo who doesmt wash his futo is fucking lame and has lost his manhood. My cousins married an italian man who was very old i dont know what she saw in him but she was very dark and would always express how much she hates somalis and how she would never marry a somali man i cut off everyone in the famiky and said f*ck them even my dad doesnt f*ck with their dad anymore and walks past him when he sees him on road if you allow your daughter to be feasted upon by gaalo then your dead to me adeer.

Her mum is disgusting wallahi any man who raises their daughter just so she can marry a stinking cadaan gaalo who doesmt wash his futo is fucking lame and has lost his manhood. My cousins married an italian man who was very old i dont know what she saw in him but she was very dark and would always express how much she hates somalis and how she would never marry a somali man i cut off everyone in the famiky and said f*ck them even my dad doesnt f*ck with their dad anymore and walks past him when he sees him on road if you allow your daughter to be feasted upon by gaalo then your dead to me adeer.

Yeah that sounds disgusting but not all halfs are luke that
You have full somalis who are much worse, just like that cousin of you

Yeah that sounds disgusting but not all halfs are luke that
You have full somalis who are much worse, just like that cousin of you
Yep im not blaming the halfies im just angry at the mindless fuckers who keep creating them mixing out you race is bad very bad i would rather marry a darood majeeerten girl than a cadaan if it was my last option to save my genes.

these cuqdad ridden mostly gaalo folk go crazy when they hear Somaliland and all sense goes out of the window
They are fans of Sland they are the opps the only reason they dont wanna see us get recognised is xaasidnimo they are big pagans wallahi f*ck somalia as a whole they dont see us winning

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Yep im not blaming the halfies im just angry at the mindless fuckers who keep creating them mixing out you race is bad very bad i would rather marry a darood majeeerten girl than a cadaan if it was my last option to save my genes.
haha you got a problem with majerteen sxb ?

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Half-Somalilander?
Quotbecause+your+pussy+gets+destroyed+on+the+regquot+_8853e590c53fd35af7b3443b951abec0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts