Would you want your wife to work?(Xaalimos stay out please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant ... the country you live in.Unless you live in Somalia
:dwill:
Don't worry I'll protect you from the animals.
:trumpsmirk:

Oh, yes of course! I think I had too much ibuprofen, I grew up in London but now I live in the very distant land of Edinburgh (uni tings, u know how it is).

I have recently got asked by my parents about marriage.In my head I was thinking of bad somali biddie I recently met at a gathering but I replied that I would marry later on and that I wasn't interested right now.My father made a quirk about how a man must be able to be self sufficient for his wife's need such as cash furniture etc.

I have heard a lot of women wanting a huge wedding and a man that pays off trivial things.Always implying they don't want to work and instead sit on their asses to morph into glutinous ice cream filled beasts.This has gotten me thinking if any of u guys would want your wife slaving away from 9-5 at a work place.

Personally I'm conflicted , i will marry a 10/10 xaax xalimo fresh out of uni and she will be everything I want.However if I want her lots of other men will too so in the workplace she will most likely get a friendly ass slap once in a while.Also we will be too tired to have some legendary sex and reer xamar women are notorious for being the best at sex.

Please don't derail and give me ur opinions.
:ulyin:

Word of advice, if you want a wife that works don’t go for an Abgaal. They are way too miskiin and submissive, all it takes is some f*ck boy from work to say “hey babe” and bam you gonna be raising children that aren’t yours :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending