Would you want your wife to work?(Xaalimos stay out please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently got asked by my parents about marriage.In my head I was thinking of bad somali biddie I recently met at a gathering but I replied that I would marry later on and that I wasn't interested right now.My father made a quirk about how a man must be able to be self sufficient for his wife's need such as cash furniture etc.

I have heard a lot of women wanting a huge wedding and a man that pays off trivial things.Always implying they don't want to work and instead sit on their asses to morph into glutinous ice cream filled beasts.This has gotten me thinking if any of u guys would want your wife slaving away from 9-5 at a work place.

Personally I'm conflicted , i will marry a 10/10 xaax xalimo fresh out of uni and she will be everything I want.However if I want her lots of other men will too so in the workplace she will most likely get a friendly ass slap once in a while.Also we will be too tired to have some legendary sex and reer xamar women are notorious for being the best at sex.

Please don't derail and give me ur opinions.
:ulyin:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i just recently realized there are actual women that want to be a house wife. Women growing up in my generation that want to be a house wife. A majority of the Muslimah I met were people who were going to school and were working towards a career so I was originally planning on being with someone who works.

Before I would just call females who wanted to be a housewife a gold digger, but then I realized two housewives I know are married to teachers(my uncles). So I calmed down on using the word gold digger.

i just recently realized there are actual women that want to be a house wife. Women growing up in my generation that want to be a house wife. A majority of the Muslimah I met were people who were going to school and were working towards a career so I was originally planning on being with someone who works.

Before I would just call females who wanted to be a housewife a gold digger, but then I realized two housewives I know are married to teachers(my uncles). So I calmed down on using the word gold digger.
As long as i get it every morning I'll give her a damn treasure map
:lolbron:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro this marriage shit sounds honestly tough. Saw some threads of people waiting years to find a good potential.im trying to figure out what Muslim professionals do like doctors for example. Do them niggas wait until they completed everything to find a wife. Cause Med school difficult so niggas don't work. Than residency has a lot of work hours. I don't think a women trying to marry a nigga that is work 70+ hours a week. After residency schedule is easier around 50-60 depending on specialty

Bro this marriage shit sounds honestly tough. Saw some threads of people waiting years to find a good potential.im trying to figure out what Muslim professionals do like doctors for example. Do them niggas wait until they completed everything to find a wife. Cause Med school difficult so niggas don't work. Than residency has a lot of work hours. I don't think a women trying to marry a nigga that is work 70+ hours a week. After residency schedule is easier around 50-60 depending on specialty
I never paid much attention to marriage but nowadays i begun thinking about it.Im an engineer , this girl at my uni came from Dubai and she is somali.I might try to get with her.

I have recently got asked by my parents about marriage.In my head I was thinking of bad somali biddie I recently met at a gathering but I replied that I would marry later on and that I wasn't interested right now.My father made a quirk about how a man must be able to be self sufficient for his wife's need such as cash furniture etc.

I have heard a lot of women wanting a huge wedding and a man that pays off trivial things.Always implying they don't want to work and instead sit on their asses to morph into glutinous ice cream filled beasts.This has gotten me thinking if any of u guys would want your wife slaving away from 9-5 at a work place.

Personally I'm conflicted , i will marry a 10/10 xaax xalimo fresh out of uni and she will be everything I want.However if I want her lots of other men will too so in the workplace she will most likely get a friendly ass slap once in a while.Also we will be too tired to have some legendary sex and reer xamar women are notorious for being the best at sex.

Why don’t you just ask @cinina what she wants to do:sass1:

You might wanna proof read the stuff you post because you sound like a teenage boy who is a virgin. Honestly it’s oozing with sexual frustration especially the bit where you fetishise reer xamars. I know this is the internet and you’re anonymous but have some self respect.

Anyway not to get side tracked.

It’s not up to me whether a woman works or not. I would never try and enforce my own preferences on her. When you grow up you will realise the reality is: unless you want to go on benefits you need dual income. Wages have stagnated for decades and that’s because there are more employees now than when women weren’t allowed to work (surprise surprise).

To the guys who are afraid their wives are going to meet someone else at work then you need to fix up sxb. Stop being a little jealous .

You might wanna proof read the stuff you post because you sound like a teenage boy who is a virgin. Honestly it’s oozing with sexual frustration especially the bit where you fetishise reer xamars. I know this is the internet and you’re anonymous but have some self respect.

Anyway not to get side tracked.

It’s not up to me whether a woman works or not. I would never try and enforce my own preferences on her. When you grow up you will realise the reality is: unless you want to go on benefits you need dual income. Wages have stagnated for decades and that’s because there are more employees now than when women weren’t allowed to work (surprise surprise).

To the guys who are afraid their wives are going to meet someone else at work than you need to fix up sxb. Stop being a little jealous .
Being a virgin teenager is an insult now
:drakelaugh:
Reer Xamar is hawiye , I fetishise them along with the rest of somali women for the fun of it.Dont be a hard arse.
:kodaksmiley:

I agree that if you come from a poor background (like yourself) you need your wife to work for u,However your children will be negatively affected.
:manny:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If your Muslim nothing wrong with being a virgin
Reer Xamar is hawiye , I fetishise them along with the rest of somali women for the fun of it.Dont be a hard arse.

I agree that if you come from a poor background (like yourself) you need your wife to work for u,However your children will be negatively affected.
:manny:[/QUOTE

:manny:

Oh another third world refugee who is a millionaire. How many times have I heard that one.

Being a virgin who claims to know what women want (“es love when you take control”) is an insult. Did you get that line from a pick up artist on YouTube lool

Sxb grow some nuts, you’re claiming to be studying a stem subject and are asking caveman questions like “should women work”. You’ll be asking us do women fart next.

Get this through your thick skull most women have aspirations and dreams they don’t want to stay at home on benefits cooking for you and the ones that do...you’re welcome to them lol

Oh another third world refugee who is a millionaire. How many times have I heard that one.

Being a virgin who claims to know what women want (“es love when you take control”) is an insult. Did you get that line from a pick up artist on YouTube lool

Sxb grow some nuts, you’re claiming to be studying a stem subject and are asking caveman questions like “should women work”. You’ll be asking us do women fart next.

Get this through your thick skull most women have aspirations and dreams they don’t want to stay at home on benefits cooking for you and the ones that do...you’re welcome to them lol
Did I hear cuck?
:trumpsmirk:
So triggered you are writing essays , gtfoh with ur gender study ass
:mjlol:

A- No woman you marry will be 10/10 most likely. It is cool to have high expectations but also reality of life says there is no man and a woman who will meet all qualifications people tend to have in their potential partners. With that said, you must have some expectations that are not negotiable and must be met. Topping the list for most Somali males I assume is Islam and Good Personality. If she is practicing her religion, then there is little chance a man at work will cross the line and slap her ass, which is sexual harassment anyway if she doesn't invite. So, if the lucky lady meets those really important qualifications, you will be satisfied.

B- Assuming she meets the criteria for trustworthiness and personality, and decent look you are happy with, her work will be an economic bonus for you. You can quickly retire. You can afford good life for your kids. You can help your relatives. She will be a role model for her daughters. There is plenty to love about a professional woman. Somalis with one income household struggle a lot and sacrifice. Many can't move from poor areas and their kids suffer in these poor neighborhoods. There is a lot riding on good economy, so considering the family you want to have and maintain, money earned with respect and honor should be welcome. You are not marrying a bartender or a lady who works in places that are undignified anyway, so my assumption is, and considering your hard work and love of education, your future wife will also at least have similar education or close, so she will have a decent job that affords her the respect she must have at work.

PS: Do you have female siblings? Guys who grow up with sisters usually have more positive outlook in life about women. Not saying you don't, just wondering.

Last edited:
A- No woman you marry will be 10/10 most likely. It is cool to have high expectations but also reality of life says there is no man and a woman who will meet all qualifications people tend to have in their potential partners. With that said, you must have some expectations that are not negotiable and must be met. Topping the list for most Somali males I assume is Islam and Good Personality. If she is practicing her religion, then there is little chance a man at work will cross the line and slap her ass, which is sexual harassment anyway if she doesn't invite. So, if the lucky lady meets those really important qualifications, you will be satisfied.

B- Assuming she meets the criteria for trustworthiness and personality, and decent look you are happy with, her work will be an economic bonus for you. You can quickly retire. You can afford good life for your kids. You can help your relatives. She will be a role model for her daughters. There is plenty to love about a professional woman. Somalis with one income household struggle a lot and sacrifice. Many can't move from poor areas and their kids suffer in these poor neighborhoods. There is a lot riding on good economy, so considering the family you want to have and maintain, money earned with respect and honor should be welcome. You are not marrying a bartender or a lady who works in places that are undignified anyway, so my assumption is, and considering your hard work and love of education, your future wife will also at least have similar education or close, so she will have a decent job that affords her the respect she must have at work.

PS: Do you have female siblings? Guys who grow up with sisters usually have more positive outlook in life about women. Not saying you don't, just wondering.
I have 5 sisters, my persona is just for fun and fluctuates.At the beginning of this forum I was a player,introverted Virgin and now a Pakistani future husband.i wear a mask so no one can get to "know" me.

That's why doctors usually marry other doctors
They meet in med school or residency then they get married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts