Would you want your wife to work?(Xaalimos stay out please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even want to marry a man who is a 9 to 5 drone and who thinks that's what life should be, myself. There is so much more to life than being a wage slave making another man rich and thinking the only alternative is sitting around the house doing nada. Nothing wrong with it, it gets the bills paid but I cringe when some women think that makes them better than a housewife lol

I wouldn't even want to marry a man who is a 9 to 5 drone and who thinks that's what life should be, myself. There is so much more to life than being a wage slave making another man rich and thinking the only alternative is sitting around the house doing nada. Nothing wrong with it, it gets the bills paid but I cringe when some women think that makes them better than a housewife lol

Then you should marry a rich guy as you already hinted that you wouldn't consider a man who is " 9-5 drone ". Its eather that or you will have to be on benifits.

Being a housewife in the west is a privilege and i don't think most people have that privilege. Most people are 9-5 workaholics who live paycheck to paycheck. Wages, in most fields, aren't going up, infact there might be unemployment gate soon due to the rise of automation and the rise of the amount workers available in every field. Unless you belong to the top 20% ( interms of degree and how good you are), you might not even get a regular job. Job maket is darwinian and has been ever since the ww2 and to put all the cost of a household on a one person ( bescoue you want to be a housewife ) is dangerous.

Only bums don’t work. Single income will not cover tuition,rent, food, transportation, yearly vacations,and the rest:bell::manny:

Then you should marry a rich guy as you already hinted that you wouldn't consider a man who is " 9-5 drone ". Its eather that or you will have to be on benifits.

Being a housewife in the west is a privilege and i don't think most people have that privilege. Most people are 9-5 workaholics who live paycheck to paycheck. Wages, in most fields, aren't going up, infact there might be unemployment gate soon due to the rise of automation and the rise of the amount workers available in every field. Unless you belong to the top 20% ( interms of degree and how good you are), you might not even get a regular job. Job maket is darwinian and has been ever since the ww2 and to put all the cost of a household on a one person ( bescoue you want to be a housewife ) is dangerous.
I don't care for a rich man. But its important he has creativity and ambition beyond being a slave. I'd much prefer a man with an entrepreneurial drive who works to live and makes less than a robot who makes more but lives to work :manny:

I agree that's why my father opened up a lot of businesses.Its ignorant to work 9-5 I can't even get up for uni lectures at 9 yet I have to work for the rest of my life doing that .

If she were to do any kind of work, I would prefer it to be based around the property I invest in. Such as managing my hotels and real estate. I also wouldn't mind if she weaves baskets, is a talented painter, creates ceramics, has a YouTube channel...etc. things that will not really detract her from effectively raising children. Office work can be very stressful, especially those long hours.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
CangeeroBear

Dont tell me u r going through what u went through couple of years again by going to Somalia and marrying a Somali woman? Seriously waryaa? Have you no sense of Oooops i did it again song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending