People saying Deen over dunya but its the other way around for them.

Allah said, " Indeed, it is not the eyes that are blind, but it is the hearts in the chests that grow blind." 22:46
The lights, and nightclubs blind most "Muslims" in the West, But they always claim "Deen over dunya".
Surrounded by free mixing, vape, and zina are ruining our youth.
Most parents when they see this is ruining their kids first thing that pops up in their heads is 'Oh let's send them to dhaqan alses" (Sorry my Somali writing is bad).
When it should be "Oh the West is ruining my kid we should move to a small village in the forest and teach them more about their deen and the blessings Allah has bestowed upon our family".
Shame on the parents who brought their kids to the West at such a young age and made the kids normalize free mixing, smoking, and other sins.
I'm not saying don't bring your kids to the West if your hometown is at war. All I'm saying is please don't lose your kids to the West or to celebrities for you are going to be held accountable for what you let them do on the day of judgment. Assalmualaykum warahmatulhi wabarakatu.

Allah said, " Indeed, it is not the eyes that are blind, but it is the hearts in the chests that grow blind." 22:46
The lights, and nightclubs blind most "Muslims" in the West, But they always claim "Deen over dunya".
Surrounded by free mixing, vape, and zina are ruining our youth.
Most parents when they see this is ruining their kids first thing that pops up in their heads is 'Oh let's send them to dhaqan alses" (Sorry my Somali writing is bad).
When it should be "Oh the West is ruining my kid we should move to a small village in the forest and teach them more about their deen and the blessings Allah has bestowed upon our family".
Shame on the parents who brought their kids to the West at such a young age and made the kids normalize free mixing, smoking, and other sins.
I'm not saying don't bring your kids to the West if your hometown is at war. All I'm saying is please don't lose your kids to the West or to celebrities for you are going to be held accountable for what you let them do on the day of judgment. Assalmualaykum warahmatulhi wabarakatu.
Most Somalis gon be fully assimilated in less than 10 years tbh only way you can save your kids from the accursed west is by raising them inna small tuulo back home where your qabiil resides :manny:

Most Somalis gon be fully assimilated in less than 10 years tbh only way you can save your kids from the accursed west is by raising them inna small tuulo back home where your qabiil resides :manny:
Can't say its worse back home but can't say it's better then the west

Trending

Latest posts