would you simp for your wife?

26033657-388B-40FD-9330-50CA0292EFB4.jpeg

i mean i guess so
but there’s a very small minority of non fob girls who are genuinely planning on being full time housewives
and typically if they say they will, they’re joking with their friends
It's actually hard to raise kids while they are small babies if both wife and husband are working full-time , so one of the parents has to work part-time or be a stay at home parent.. But if the kids grow up or the couple doesn't have any kids yet it's better if they both work, in that way their economy will be better with two incomes instead of only one.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
It's actually hard to raise kids while they are small babies if both wife and husband are working full-time , so one of the parents has to work part-time or be a stay at home parent.. But if the kids grow up or the couple doesn't have any kids yet it's better if they both work, in that way their economy will be better with two incomes instead of only one.
i’m planning on working night shift and then sleeping right before and after work and a small nap in the muddle of the day so i can take care of kids the rest of the day
sounds smart cause ik my mom needs a “doCtOR” and somehow that’s my responsibility lool
you made a good point tho

i’m planning on working night shift and then sleeping right before and after work and a small nap in the muddle of the day so i can take care of kids the rest of the day
sounds smart cause ik my mom needs a “doCtOR” and somehow that’s my responsibility lool
you made a good point tho
It's not healthy to work at night at all beside it'll completely drain you for energy.. Kids can be very demanding but yeah I guess your idea could work but it'll be hard on your body.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
It's not healthy to work at night at all beside it'll completely drain you for energy.. Kids can be very demanding but yeah I guess your idea could work but it'll be hard on your body.
i barely sleep anyway, probably an average of six hours usually
it’s not a problem if my imaginary children will be living a better life than i did

Trending