would you simp for your wife?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Nacala what's the point of marriage then? Are you gonna stare at each other until divorce?

The man works, protects and provides, the woman takes care of the kids, cooks and cleans. Pure and simple :drakewtf:
not necessarily how it works nowadays
practically every female is educated/has a uni degree and can work just as much as the man
might as well have the wife work night shift and she stays at home during the day but chores are split like 65/35, which can be adjusted based on who works more/makes more

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
not necessarily how it works nowadays
practically every female is educated/has a uni degree and can work just as much as the man
might as well have the wife work night shift and she stays at home during the day but chores are split like 65/35, which can be adjusted based on who works more/makes more
that's reasonable, but i was just generalizing

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
that's reasonable, but i was just generalizing
i mean i guess so
but there’s a very small minority of non fob girls who are genuinely planning on being full time housewives
and typically if they say they will, they’re joking with their friends

Gambar

VIP
Lool.

I can teach you this language.. Best thing is English speakers won't understand you but you'll be able to understand them.. We can trash them and give them a smile, they won't understand a thing :)
It’s a very ugly language. I would rather speak French.

Negern har tappat det
@Tawheed You should be worried for FBI knocking on your door
1584909824683.png