would you simp for your wife?

let's say you married the love of your life
would you go all out for your significant other? does that count as simping in the first place?

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
short answer: no

long answer: nooo

I've probably paid a decent mehr for that xalimo. I ain't simping for no one although I'll treat her like a queen depending on how good she cleans and cooks:sass2:

No shopping sprees tho and if she ain't giving me malab often enough and that malab is low-quality I'll call her aabo and demand a refund :samwelcome:

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
No can’t let women see you in that state otherwise they lose all respect for u, show love and respect but simpin no:manny:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

I've probably paid a decent mehr for that xalimo. I ain't simping for no one although I'll treat her like a queen depending on how good she cleans and cooks:sass2:

No shopping sprees tho and if she ain't giving me malab often enough and that malab ain't good I'll call her aabo and demand a refund :samwelcome:
this is the most stupid shit i’ve seen today and it’s only 2pm
for starters, mehr doesn’t literally pay for a girl, you’re not b u y i n g a human
mehr is basically a financial net for if the husband dies/stops working or something

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
this is the most stupid shit i’ve seen today and it’s only 2pm
for starters, mehr doesn’t literally pay for a girl, you’re not b u y i n g a human
mehr is basically a financial net for if the husband dies/stops working or something
no shit

i was being ironic :dead:

No shopping sprees tho and if she ain't giving me malab often enough and that malab ain't good I'll call her aabo and demand a refund :samwelcome:
so basically if she sucks at cleaning and cooking, she's dirt
demand a refund??
wOmEn aREn't oBjEcts

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

You're speaking as if your wife is a product...:ivers: refund he said...

2D344FCC-BC6D-4E45-9322-C283718F9334.jpeg

Trending