would you simp for your wife?

493280B1-D4A4-43AE-BC75-397B61697CB3.jpeg

-68 Iq

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Kids under 18 are still ciyaal regardless of where they grew up. They can easily be exploited. I lied about my 16 year old girlfriends age to my family members. I brought her home plenty of times. They would've thought I was a pedo if they knew she was only 16

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If I dropped racks to even marry the broad the f*ck am I simping for?
Sounding a lot like The South in the 1700s- chattel slavery.
la ilaha illallah
you didn’t drop racks to marry you didn’t buy the woman tf
this isn’t a slave auction

Gambar

VIP
Kids under 18 are still ciyaal regardless of where they grew up. They can easily be exploited. I lied about my 16 year old girlfriends age to my family members. I brought her home plenty of times. They would've thought I was a pedo if they knew she was only 16
Ma gabadh qaan gaar ah baad weydey? Yaab badaana.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
let's say you married the love of your life
would you go all out for your significant other? does that count as simping in the first place?

In islam any action that a muslim undertakes can be an act of worship provided the intention behind it is pure and is something enjoined in the deen. For example being kind, understanding etc to one's spouse even the act of being intimate with him/her are all actions that can be a source of worship that one is rewarded for as these are acts that islam enjoins . So if one fulfils them with sincere intention then the sky is the limit walaal, it doesn't matter as long as it's something that is permissible in the deen.

If both are comfortable with it why in the world should it matter to anyone else ? Allah is rewarding you both for fulling each other's right and this should take precedence over anything else.

May Allah make it easy for us to fulfil the rights of our Rabb, parents, nafs, siblings, spouses, friends, neighbours and all those who've rights over us

Ameen thumma Ameen

Trending