would you prefer ajnabi over fgm xaliimo?

IF YOU CAN'T FIND SUNNA HALIIMO WOULD YOU PREFER TO MARRY AJNABI?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:nahgirl:that's not true
Somali Moms take those girls to somalia while they are still young by telling them they will go for holiday but they end up cutting their cl...t

Its a criminal offense to do FGM. During the cutting-season in the summer, extra personnel are deployed at airports to prevent FGM.

Muji

VIP
That is not true. The idea that women who underwent FGM can not feel pleasure is a myth and inaccurate. The lack of reaction during sex is cultural because women who are raised in conservative societies avoid sharing their feelings and how much they love the experience during sex. They don't want to come across as loose in morals.

Look at this farax telling us what women feel during sex.

90% of women only experience orgasms through clitoral stimulation. So if you don’t have a clitoris, how are you going to enjoy sex?

Also, in some cases where the vagina is sewed almostly completely shut, sex is extremely painful! I wouldn’t wish this on any one. Some women who’ve had this procedure also die during child birth as a result of excess bleeding.

Instead of you as a man telling us what fgm is like for women, why don’t you listen to the survivors of this barbaric practice?

Muji

VIP
There is a reason why both in the west and back home those who push this vile practice are 90% middle aged/old aged women.

Their attitudes are very fierce back home were they threaten divorce and in many cases perform FGM behind the husband's back

This is simply eliminating competition, it's done out of spite, deep envy and resentfulness, the level of rancour and malice women show towards each other is something most males are not aware about.

Even the middle aged white women especially 40+ deeply despise their younger scantly clad females and you will observe this regularly online with their vitriol posts against them, regardless of the fact she was no different in her youth.

It may seem extreme that such rancour could make you put your own daughter under the knife but we seen feminists even in the west designate their own son's as "potential rapist" even getting them to wear shirts with such slogans to protests.

This is of course rationalised as "we are protecting her from dom" but at the root of the problem there is something far more sinister then that.

This is a lie! You are a shameful person.

Fgm is practiced because the women want to ensure their daughters are virgins when they get married, so that the groom doesn’t divorce her after finding out she’s not. This all done for men. They think by removing the clitorus the female will be less horny and have sex before marriage.

When you base the family’s name and pride on the daughters virginity, don’t be surprised when you get practices like this.

Cc @Kingjames since you were curious about this practice.

This is a lie! You are a shameful person.

Fgm is practiced because the women want to ensure their daughters are virgins when they get married, so that the groom doesn’t divorce her after finding out she’s not. This all done for men. They think by removing the clitorus the female will be less horny and have sex before marriage.

When you base the family’s name and pride on the daughters virginity, don’t be surprised when you get practices like this.

Cc @Kingjames since you were curious about this practice.
:salute::camby:tell them abaayo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
lol I don't know why people get offended when they hear the 68 number. All they have to do is look at us back home and in the west. We have failed in every department sxb. The only logical conclusion is that we have a low IQ, I'd contend the lowest in the world.

The missing link between ape and humans would be us.
Speak for yourself you low T beta cuck. I know this is from a month ago but I don't give a shit. I'm coming for you .
:mahubowtf::what::westbrookwtf:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Actually it's not many Somalis in the west have it I bet some of the females on here have it too
@Knowles has it.
3-you-just-know.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I would rather go to Somalia and get FGM myself than marry an ajnabi. Uff.
:susp:

lol I don't know why people get offended when they hear the 68 number. All they have to do is look at us back home and in the west. We have failed in every department sxb. The only logical conclusion is that we have a low IQ, I'd contend the lowest in the world.

The missing link between ape and humans would be us.

Defeatism isn't a good look. Go see a therapist before you off yourself. :drakewtf:

Ouch, this practice needs to be banned. I know a xaliimo who had fircooni and she would complain about lower abdomen pains. Really sad. And it's true, some of these western lot still have backwards mentality, they take their girls back home and circumcise them :susp:

Ouch, this practice needs to be banned. I know a xaliimo who had fircooni and she would complain about lower abdomen pains. Really sad. And it's true, some of these western lot still have backwards mentality, they take their girls back home and circumcise them :susp:
baayo it's is a cultural norms and it will not be stopped as long as we keep on silence and the worst our sheikhs think it's ceeb thng to talk about it
i think it will will not be possible to stop despite somali-authoroties banned it...the only way it's can be reduced is by encouraging community awarness as well adding to state's education curriculum

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
baayo it's is a cultural norms and it will not be stopped as long as we keep on silence and the worst our sheikhs think it's ceeb thng to talk about it
i think it will will not be possible to stop despite somali-authoroties banned it...the only way it's can be reduced is by encouraging community awarness as well adding to state's education curriculum
If you think about it sheekhs have a lot of power since they are well respected and people listen to what they say they can influence people sort of like a motivational speaker

A good Idea would be For instance Friday prayers when there's a huge gathering he could have a sermon about FGM the problems women have shared with him what they face etc

Another time He could also talk about Qabiil, Qabyalaad how people use it against each other and how this is one of the biggest things holding us back as a community how every person is an individual and that their qabiil dont represent their actions

You never heard somalis have that sort of fgm practice? It's cultural thing sxb from old pharaoh
Pharaoh had the most beautiful daughter Asaneth every man wanted her. You trying to tell me that he trolled the groom by giving him something that was snipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending