would you prefer ajnabi over fgm xaliimo?

IF YOU CAN'T FIND SUNNA HALIIMO WOULD YOU PREFER TO MARRY AJNABI?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
No benefit at all, It was just a mechanism to make sure the door remains closed until marriage.
Imagine geeljire pays 100 camels for xalimo and discovers the door is wide open on the wedding night, fierce tribal war will ensue, and the father has to refund 100 camels
:lolbron::chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
wait. so somali females that have undergone FGM can't enjoy sex. Man that is just sad, like really sad. i would probably feel terrible if im having a good time and my wife is just uncomfortable. lying motionless or in actual pain. that can make a marriage suck. they won't be having sex often because of that.

could this be a reason why some men are trying to find a second wife. Because their first wife doesn't want to have sex any more because she doesn't enjoy it.

have most western somali females undergone this. I haven't heard of any somali girls in america that went to somalia to get the procedure done.

Last edited:
wait. so somali females that have undergone FGM can't enjoy sex. Man that is just sad, like really sad. i would probably feel terrible if im having a good time and my wife is just uncomfortable. lying motionless or in actual pain. that can make a marriage suck. they won't be having sex often because of that.

could this be a reason why some men are trying to find a second wife. Because their first wife doesn't want to have sex any more because she doesn't enjoy it.

have most western somali females undergone this. I haven't heard of any somali girls in america that went to somalia to get the procedure done.
Yeah...Fgm is one of the main reasons somali marriage ends to failure...after men see his wife's motionless they prefer to search for an other one till he picks the fourth one up...there is a long way ahead of us to eradicate this brutal culture

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Easy q: Gabadh Soomaliyeed oo akhlaq, wanaag, sabir, qurux iyo diin leh, :diddyass:.

How many FGMs girls are there in the West in 2018? Not many, Alx.

Yeah...Fgm is one of the main reasons somali marriage ends to failure...after men see his wife's motionless they prefer to search for an other one till he picks the fourth one up...there is a long way ahead of us to eradicate this brutal culture

That is not true. The idea that women who underwent FGM can not feel pleasure is a myth and inaccurate. The lack of reaction during sex is cultural because women who are raised in conservative societies avoid sharing their feelings and how much they love the experience during sex. They don't want to come across as loose in morals.

Last edited:
I noticed on here that you guys are always looking for perfection. there's no such thing as a perfect women or man for that matter. people are people at the end of the day. we ought to work towards making changes to improve ourselves but sadly people are too busy looking for flaws in themselves, then projecting this on others. im new here by the way.

There is a reason why both in the west and back home those who push this vile practice are 90% middle aged/old aged women.

Their attitudes are very fierce back home were they threaten divorce and in many cases perform FGM behind the husband's back

This is simply eliminating competition, it's done out of spite, deep envy and resentfulness, the level of rancour and malice women show towards each other is something most males are not aware about.

Even the middle aged white women especially 40+ deeply despise their younger scantly clad females and you will observe this regularly online with their vitriol posts against them, regardless of the fact she was no different in her youth.

It may seem extreme that such rancour could make you put your own daughter under the knife but we seen feminists even in the west designate their own son's as "potential rapist" even getting them to wear shirts with such slogans to protests.

This is of course rationalised as "we are protecting her from dom" but at the root of the problem there is something far more sinister then that.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
98 percent of girls subjected to FGM

Despite Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) being officially forbidden in the constitution, the practice of removing female genitalia remains widespread in Somalia, performed on 98 percent of girls according to UNICEF.

So UNICEF inspected every Somali siil and came to the conclusion that 98 percent of the girls went through FGM ?

giphy.gif

You telling me if i want to pick a bride from back home i'm most likely to be faced by something that will make me cry every time i want to have sex. Oh lord!!!! why do they have to find a way to ruin life in every sector? who came up with this evil practice? is it due to religious reasons?.

:noneck::faysalwtf::ileycry::birdman::jcoleno::lawd:

The majority of western xalimos haven't undergone FGM. This is just dog-whistle politics.
:nahgirl:that's not true
Somali Moms take those girls to somalia while they are still young by telling them they will go for holiday but they end up cutting their cl...t

You telling me if i want to pick a bride from back home i'm most likely to be faced by something that will make me cry every time i want to have sex. Oh lord!!!! why do they have to find a way to ruin life in every sector? who came up with this evil practice? is it due to religious reasons?.

You never heard somalis have that sort of fgm practice? It's cultural thing sxb from old pharaoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending