would you prefer ajnabi over fgm xaliimo?

IF YOU CAN'T FIND SUNNA HALIIMO WOULD YOU PREFER TO MARRY AJNABI?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
98 percent of girls subjected to FGM

Despite Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) being officially forbidden in the constitution, the practice of removing female genitalia remains widespread in Somalia, performed on 98 percent of girls according to UNICEF.

:westbrookwtf: what does me being mixed have to do with religion?

I didn't mention anything about your mixed race background :kodaksmiley:
'It would be a privilege if you had a kid come out like me'. You're a gaal. It would be a curse if they came out like you :susp:

Last edited:
I didn't mention anything about you're mixed race background :kodaksmiley:
'It would be a privilege if you had a kid come out like me'. You're a gaal. It would be a curse if they came out like you :susp:
Well, @Boqor wasn’t referring to religion in his comment. Which makes one assume that you associated ajnabis with gaalnimo.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

FGM is cultural. I’m not sure (I’ve got no dalil = proof), but I thought there was a form of circumcising girls in Islam which definitely isn’t the same as FGM. I need to look that up though.

The reason why they do FGM so that women won’t have sex before marriage and that the first person who enters them is their husband. Men will be sure of the fact that their potential is a virgin.

When a girl is cut, people celebrate it and say she has become a woman. Same as when a girl gets her first period. It’s sickening wallaahi. There are also a lot of forms of FGM and the worst one is where they cut of everything... literally everything and the only thing you will see are two holes. They won’t stitch up everything because of the blood during the girls period.

In omalia/Somaliland/Djibouti there is most of the time an old woman who is specialized in FGM and circumcises girls. There is so much more, but this is enough for now.

You need to watch the movie “Desert flower”.

There are also a lot of forms of FGM and the worst one is where they cut of everything... literally everything and the only thing you will see are two holes. They won’t stitch up everything because of the blood during the girls period.

In omalia/Somaliland/Djibouti there is most of the time an old woman who is specialized in FGM and circumcises girls. There is so much more, but this is enough for now.

You need to watch the movie “Desert flower”.

People are animals. Hayaay
Eric_Prindle_vs._Thiago_Santos.gif

It’s so sad for those girls wallaahi. Another thing is when they have to give birth... some of them need to be opened up (not sure if I say it right).
Disgusting
:bell:
I cant look at my somali female cousins in Somalia nowadays without thinking of that.
:kodaksmiley:
I might have to marry an ajnabi to leave this culture.
:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending