would you prefer ajnabi over fgm xaliimo?

IF YOU CAN'T FIND SUNNA HALIIMO WOULD YOU PREFER TO MARRY AJNABI?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the point with fgm? I always wondered what benefits s found with fgm.

And is it cultural or religion?

FGM has no benefits, just like male circumcision. It only results in less sexual pleasure, and there are numerous dangers for women who have it done. Among the Maasai it is the matriarchs who are pushing for this practice to remain. The elder women continue this tradition because they have ideas about maintaining modesty and honour. They also want to preserve their culture and customs. I personally think the older generation are just pissed off it was done to them, and so their daughters must undergo it too. Some people have tried to link it with Islam, but that is completely false. It probably came out of Egypt.

I would find it hard to be with a woman who has been cut. Sex would not be enjoyable for her. Tier 3 female circumcision is especially brutal with the sowing of the vagina. Horrendous practice!

FGM has no benefits, just like male circumcision. It only results in less sexual pleasure, and there are numerous dangers for women who have it done. Among the Maasai it is the matriarchs who are pushing for this practice to remain. The elder women continue this tradition because they have ideas about maintaining modesty and honour. They also want to preserve their culture and customs. I personally think the older generation are just pissed off it was done to them, and so their daughters must undergo it too. Some people have tried to link it with Islam, but that is completely false. It probably came out of Egypt.

I would find it hard to be with a woman who has been cut. Sex would not be enjoyable for her. Tier 3 female circumcision is especially brutal with the sowing of the vagina. Horrendous practice!

There are dick-socks that reverse chafing and restore sensitivity. Male circumcision has hygienic advantages. Plus aesthetics for the bishes :manny:

Jeesto

VIP
98 percent of girls subjected to FGM

Despite Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) being officially forbidden in the constitution, the practice of removing female genitalia remains widespread in Somalia, performed on 98 percent of girls according to UNICEF.
That's the older gen sxb.
Recent studies showed that the % of young girls who've gone through fgm is 20-30%

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Should be wiped out, its a real turn off especially, Fircooni

Sunni is my preference

of course, FGM victims don't fancy sex that much.
Imagine your wife being indifferent to sex? I am not putting myself through that.

No it's not:kodaksmiley:
That "68 iq" bs is based on the ethiopian/kenyan iq tests. Show me the links to studies where they tested Somali iq:stopit: :mybusiness:
Actually whoever came up with that number was very generous, we are absolute xoolo, not much better than the actual xoolo aan dhaqano.

awr daaqaysaa iyo inaga caqligeenu isku mid baan nahay.

:deadpeter:
War maxa kaa xanaajiyey maanta?:mjlol:
lol I don't know why people get offended when they hear the 68 number. All they have to do is look at us back home and in the west. We have failed in every department sxb. The only logical conclusion is that we have a low IQ, I'd contend the lowest in the world.

The missing link between ape and humans would be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending