Would you marry a Women who doesn't not wear the hijab.

Do you think observing the Hijab is a mandatory quality?

• Yes

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 66.7%

• Total voters
the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalams wives did not wear full hijab and abaya before the verses were sent down so according to your understanding the Prophet sallallahu alayhi waslaam and the sahaba would have all been dayuuth for letting their wives go outside not dressed modestly, when we know that isn't true, and being a dayuuth is not restricted to after the revelation as being a dayuuth is something known and is disgusting whether a person knows the punishment for being a dayuuth or not whereas the specific commandments about what women can wear can vary and if a man lets his wife wearing things outside that is not very revealing he cannot be labelled as a dayuuth
Things that weren't rules prior to them being sent down simply don't count. The sahaba use to drink alcohol aswell before it was prohibited doesn't mean they bore any sin for it.

here we know, the man shouldn't have stayed with the women, but he was not a cukhold/dayuuth, as the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam would object to that, especially if it was a major sin
This example isn't of a dayooth since he doesn't approve hence why he came to the prophet to find a solution in the first place. I already stated someone who's with some that doesn't cover doesn't automatically make them a dayooth rather being OK with it does. Having gareeah and not having gareeh is what makes the difference. Clearly the sahabi in that hadeeth did.

Things that weren't rules prior to them being sent down simply don't count. The sahaba use to drink alcohol aswell before it was prohibited doesn't mean they bore any sin for it.
The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam was protected from major sins before rulings were sent down, he never drunk alchohol, commited zina, stole, commit shirk, lied, etc...
so when he had wives, beore the ruling of hijab, he could not have been a dayuuth, therefore letting your women not wear hijab does not make you a dayuuth

dayooth rather being OK with it does.
you don't understand the islamic definition of a dayuuth, dayuuth is always understood to mean a man who allows his wife to have sex with other men. anything less than that is not a dayuuth, this term was further commented on later by scholars, to go deeper into the topic, are there subcategories of dayuuth, what leads a person to being a dayuuth, what qualifies for being a dayuuth etc...
point being, if you are ok with your wife not wearing hijab outside, you are not a dayuuth, you are just sinful

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
First off all the people I know who are married from all cultures are married to women who wear hijab or niqab.

Anyways If a woman is displaying her beauty/awrah to non mahram men and a guy marries her knowing that and she carries on like that then he's a dayooth because that's immodesty on her part and a dayooth is person who is apathetic or permissive with regard to immodest behaviour by female relatives or a spouse. He went in knowing she's a non hijabi and the context of my post is that she died a non hijabi.

If a woman later on takes it off and doesn't listen to advice then that is different and that person isn't considered a dayooth.

And I'm not harming Muslims with my tongue I'm just saying it as it is. I didn't call any actual individuals out for it to be considered "harming with my tongue"
Ilahi ha ku caawiyo.

If that is really you in your profile picture, then you need to worry about covering your awrah first mate. :stopit:

I don't believe in labelling girls who don't wear hijabs as irreligious because most want to wear the hijab later down the line.
To the people who keep saying they know a lot of hijabis who are hoes, that is like saying you know a healthy smoker. A non-smoker will always be healthier than the version of themselves that smokes.
Likewise, a hijabi is always more religious than the version of herself without the hijab.
Hijab applies to men too, I have seen countless women say their men need to cover their awrahs. If you want a hijabi women, be a hijabi guy and cover from your naval to your kness. Stop wearing short shorts. Nonbody wants to see your hairy thighs
Khaniis ba tahay?

Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 3.09.47 PM.png

5 pages in and what are we answering here exactly?

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

I have seen the whole spectrum and all the gradients in between. The problem is some don't get that people don't always live up to the social idealism they profess and appearances can be deceiving.
A lot of people on this website strike me as naive. Some of them are genuinely shocked that not all muslims follow the deen to an exact T (although what the deen entails is another story). In the case of zina I feel like it's something that cannot be controlled. People are gonna do it regardless if they're wearing proper attire or not. All I can say is you better live up to the standards that you demand from your partner. If you're not chaste don't be a hypocrite and demand that your spouse must be chaste.

A lot of people on this website strike me as naive. Some of them are genuinely shocked that not all muslims follow the deen to an exact T (although what the deen entails is another story). In the case of zina I feel like it's something that cannot be controlled. People are gonna do it regardless if they're wearing proper attire or not. All I can say is you better live up to the standards that you demand from your partner. If you're not chaste don't be a hypocrite and demand that your spouse must be chaste.
im going to be honest most of what makes a person commit zina is how horny they are and how easy it is for them to commit zina, thats why you see some "practising" hijabis commit zina cos they have a high sex drive and its easy for them whereas there will be a girl who dresses like a hoe but isn't interested in men and is solo.

Trending