Would you marry a non Somali person?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don’t think I could ever be with serbian knowing what they did to Albanians/kosovans

Not even Albanians/Kosovans, what about Bosnians, their own people.

They share the same language and culture with Bosnians but committed a genocide against them less than 30 years ago because of their religion being Islam.

Nigerian prince :susp: :susp:
The most desperate, thirsy and deluded parasites.

Cause they look like this, with the personality to match
View attachment 195146
Actually I prefer darker skinned females over the lighter skinned ones.

If she Somali she has to have this complexion
740full-amaal-nuux.jpg

Or Black American women that look like this complexion (preferably conservative Christian or muslim)
women-2.jpg

Are you Nigerian?

Nigerian women are very beautiful; courteous; educated; confident and elegant.

Why would you want to leave that behind?
No I am not fully Nigerian, it is best to say I am African American. I prefer African American women over all other black women. Afro-Caribbean women come second, West Africans in America come third.

I'm not really attracted to the light complexioned East African women like in that video. Idk why but I associate Light complexioned Africans with skin bleaching. :susp:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
:mjlol:

You savage. I could easily turn up this young lady as a representation of Somali women:

FivmTUr.png

Share a Nigerian model, even an Instagram one like how you sistas keep doing with Xalimos:

:reallymaury:
tenor-1,226.gif

You wenching negro, that somali eedo is beautiful mashallah. She doesn't need a shit tone of drag makeup and fake hair nor can she pass as a man. Try again cadowyahow xun:camby:

Don't make me start getting at faraaxs:yousmart:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wipe a moist towel over her face and she'd make even the most bang-avg Somali girl look like Helen of Troy by comparion. Madoow women simply can't compete wallahi :hemad:

Bisinka iya yasinka. They are bin adhano, ninyahow. Take it easy, fam.

:russ:

Call me into question, though. I'm not as averse toward Madow looks as other Somalis. Same goes for indhoyaar looks and many other groups. Beautiful women are to be found everywhere and, honestly, I respect Madows and indhoyaars' strong profiles and robusticity. Agriculture has not overly gracilized them yet. A woman like that will give you strong sons, ninyahow.

:reallymaury:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do you guys extend this to half Eurasians?

Well, if you do, then you guys are different to South Sudanese in that regard; mixed race children are never considered equal to full sons and daughters of the soil -- even if the father is one of us; this restriction is only applied to leadership and power.

Don't get me wrong... they can participate socially and are welcome in all our gatherings and conventions but senior political and military positions are off limits to them.

Somalis are patriarchal, so they consider mixed ethnic Somalis with a Somali father as the only gender pair possessing a tribe. Having an ethnic Somali clan entitles one to political participation, unlike the South Sudanese, which might engage in protecting/policing the boundaries of their ethnic group more rigidly (blocking access to individuals of mixed backgrounds in terms of political involvement). The Somalis are a bit laxer in their stance, likely owning to cultural factors and faith. If we are honest mixed Somalis, including those with Somali fathers, might have their identity issues, and if their hue is western passing, they may experience internalized racism. The issue of looking white while having Somali ancestry is not widely known outside our community. Nevertheless, we hear the stories of the Somali parents whose children are thought not to be their own. This phenomenon extends to those who have a hard time blending into the Somali ethnic group, aka non-HOA. I would say other Horners, and, by extension, MENA groups or South Asians might have an easier time blending in than their European, East Asian/Pacific Islander/Southeast Asian, and non-HOA African counterparts. Mixed-race groups are a bit of a wild card. You do not know where their allegiances lie as their loyalties are divided. If they marry back into their non-Somali parents' group, they are essentially going to produce non-Somalis of Somali ancestry. This normally happens most of the time as we are not in Somalia, so the rule has not adapted to consider that half-Somalis even those with Somali fathers (that have a tribe) might have weaker ties to Somalinimo than their full Somali counterparts.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalis are patriarchal, so they consider mixed ethnic Somalis with a Somali father as the only gender pair possessing a tribe. Having an ethnic Somali clan entitles one to political participation, unlike the South Sudanese, which might engage in protecting/policing the boundaries of their ethnic group more rigidly (blocking access to individuals of mixed backgrounds in terms of political involvement). The Somalis are a bit laxer in their stance, likely owning to cultural factors and faith. If we are honest mixed Somalis, including those with Somali fathers, might have their identity issues, and if their hue is western passing, they may experience internalized racism. The issue of looking white while having Somali ancestry is not widely known outside our community. Nevertheless, we hear the stories of the Somali parents whose children are thought not to be their own. This phenomenon extends to those who have a hard time blending into the Somali ethnic group, aka non-HOA. I would say other Horners, and, by extension, MENA groups or South Asians might have an easier time blending in than their European, East Asian/Pacific Islander/Southeast Asian, and non-HOA African counterparts. Mixed-race groups are a bit of a wild card. You do not know where their allegiances lie as their loyalties are divided. If they marry back into their non-Somali parents' group, they are essentially going to produce non-Somalis of Somali ancestry. This normally happens most of the time as we are not in Somalia, so the rule has not adapted to consider that half-Somalis even those with Somali fathers (that have a tribe) might have weaker ties to Somalinimo than their full Somali counterparts.

I'm not sure if it's just changed now in the post-Civil War era but my mother often told me that before the Civil War Somali men would very religiously avoid marriages with foreign women because they had this general belief that mixed children could have no political future in Somalia. This was of course the case among upper class types my mother's family rubbed shoulders with, including members of her own family. One of her brothers fell in love with a Russian woman while going to University in the USSR but broke her heart because, as he put it "My children would have no future in Somalia." This was apparently so extreme that one of my mother's brothers even broke the heart of an Eritrean Tigrinya woman (a fellow Horner) he was deeply in love with and wanted to marry. I don't think it was official. As in written down that that your mixed child could not run for political office but it was just a general understanding among men back then that your kid's chances of being accepted by political elites, even at the lower level like judges, were slim to none.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not sure if it's just changed now in the post-Civil War era, but my mother often told me that before the Civil War, Somali men would very religiously avoid marriages with foreign women because they had this general belief that mixed children could have no political future in Somalia. This was of course the case among upper class types my mother's family rub shoulders with, including members of her own family. One of her brothers fell in love with a Russian woman while going to University in the USSR but broke her heart because, as he put it "My children would have no future in Somalia." This was apparently so extreme that one of my mother's brothers even broke the heart of an Eritrean Tigrinya woman (a fellow Horner) he was deeply in love and wanted to marry. I don't think it was official. As in written down that that your mixed child could not run for political office but it was just a general understanding among men back then that your kid's chances of being accepted by political elites, even at the lower level like judges were slim to none.

I agree. My father's cohort was the same. They always knew a Somali choice was most ideal and preferred to other matches. It is still very much that way but laxer in the Post-Civil War generation. I still think the South Sudanese are still more rigid and would deny all hapu combos entry. However, we still have part dhegocases from Somalia who can politically participate if they have a Somali qabil. However, I don't think a South Sudanese would be as accomodating. It's all relative.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Why all the heat towards madows? Did some West African or Jamaican girls bully you and stuff you inside a locker in highschool ? :mjlol:

tenor-1,227.gif
Nacalaa

xoolo bila dhiig le baad tahay najisyahow uraya. you bismaars rarely get defended you don't know how to act.[/QUOTE]

I've been matching with some Somali women on dating apps. Plenty of beautiful Somali queens I might marry one of em since they choosing on a Nigerian prince :denzelnigga:

This is why you are on this forum, you are desperate and thirsty.
Learn to love yourself and your own women.

No normal high quality Somali woman is going to risk matching and marrying a fetishisher like you.

Thank you for the insight.

It seems that your cultural system is based almost purely on patriarchal lineages; our cultural system is contingent on blood and so the child of a foreign woman will always be associated with his mother -- the lineage of his father notwithstanding.

I grew up in the West but even I couldn't imagine supporting a half white 'Dinka' representing us on the international stage in any capacity. His father could be Garang and it wouldn't change my mind.

A half Congolese 'Dinka' would also be subject to similar social restrictions; we don't consider the Nuer and Shilluk-Anyuak to be distinct enough to apply this to children produced with them. The 61 other tribes in South Sudan are referred to as 'Jur' -> foreigner.

'Foreigner' in this instance refers to those tribes that are not children of our apocryphal ancestor, Deng... father of the Dinka-Nuer and Shilluk-Anyuak.

I should have clarified that the Dinka are the most extreme in this regard; our Nuer siblings even accept non-South Sudanese into their tribe as long as they shed their old identity and assume a Nuer name, link with a clan and swear loyalty.

Trending