Would you leave your Wife after Post-Pregnancy Weight Gain?

Would you leave your Wife after Post-Pregnancy Weight Gain?

• Total voters
Leave??? Im anxiously waiting it to happen, more baruur = more happiness
A fellow BBW connoisseur I see
images (69).jpeg

Idk when, but I remember someone posting this Asian dude who got burned saving his girl's life. And guess what happened? The girlfriend left him. These people are not from Earth but from Jupiter. Love doesn't need to be there. But physical attraction is a must. Is weight gain a shitty reason to leave someone? Yes. Will it happen regardless after a significant period has passed? Yes.

Balding and other things are incomparable to weight gain. 99 percent of a woman's physical attractiveness to (most) men is in her body.

You can lose weight, can't get your hair back unless surgery lol

Some men are just not attracted to their wives weight-gain and that's no fault of the women or even the guys. Some can't help but feel that way. Some women also lose attraction to their husbands and suffer for it. Shit happens.

Don't be ashamed of what you feel and genuinely try to communicate and fix it. If that's not possible than you got a decision to make. It is what it is.

Dear god, that was the most vaginal, estrogen laden none "advice" I've ever heard.

"It's actually your fault she's fat, it doesn't matter if you work full time. She's also SUPER busy. In fact she's actually too busy to eat less food, you pig. So just leave her and go let yourself get castrated in family court if you can't handle your wife's perma bulk." Fucking 🀑 shit.

This is why men just bottle things up and explode or live quite lives of desperation.

So what do? Honestly weight loss isn't rocket science, just consume a chicken breast, some veggies & zero calorie drinks a day and the weight melts off, I dunno.

Some men are just not attracted to their wives weight-gain and that's no fault of the women or even the guys. Some can't help but feel that way. Some women also lose attraction to their husbands and suffer for it. Shit happens.

That's what I'm saying lol, no one wants a fatty, gender be damned.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
She just gave you a baby least you can do is not violate her mentally like that

A lot of women aren’t going to leave their husband’s because he’s aging. Deep down they probably prefer it if he went to Turkey and got a hair transplant and hit the gym. Tbh a bidaar is okay since you can shave it and then grow a beard and also, many Somali men get bidaars at like 25 well before marrying and they don’t have issues attracting a wife.

You can, but it’s no where and I mean no where on the level of women. Comparing is ridiculous. Men don’t go through not even a fraction that women go through when it comes periods, pregnancy, postpartum and menopause.
The guy isn't even talking about leaving, he's just losing attraction for her. Granted she gained the weight during pregnancy, but pregnancy doesn't magically add 20kg of fat to your frame.
People lose attraction for various reasons, I don't see why women's weight gain is completely off limits when it comes to losing attraction? This poor c*nt's getting crucified by some grifter who's clearly pandering so his female audience to avoid a shitstorm.

So what do? Honestly weight loss isn't rocket science, just consume a chicken breast, some veggies & zero calorie drinks a day and the weight melts off, I dunno.
Literally the complete opposite of what that fΓ ggot with the SS haircut says and talk to your wife. Alternatively, be more proactive and keep calorie dense foods out of the house, cook healthier food together, keep her movitated to stick with the exercise program. Lead by example.

But the notion that he either has to shut the f*ck up about it and accept it or divorce her is retardation.

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
Actually, Horn Africans don't have terrible hair genetics, definitely over exaggerated ngl.

View attachment 315468

It's obviously asinine to compare what men are going through compared to women, y'all literally create life in your wombs, and may Allah bless the mothers in our communities/worldwide.

My main point is both men and women can lose attraction for their spouse, weight gain in of itself is unattractive, no one likes a bucbuc lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The guy isn't even talking about leaving, he's just losing attraction for her. Granted she gained the weight during pregnancy, but pregnancy doesn't magically add 20kg of fat to your frame.
People lose attraction for various reasons, I don't see why women's weight gain is completely off limits when it comes to losing attraction? This poor c*nt's getting crucified by some grifter who's clearly pandering so his female audience to avoid a shitstorm.

Literally the complete opposite of what that fΓ ggot with the SS haircut says and talk to your wife. Alternatively, be more proactive and keep calorie dense foods out of the house, cook healthier food together, keep her movitated to stick with the exercise program. Lead by example.

But the notion that he either has to shut the f*ck up about it and accept it or divorce her is retardation.

It's insane how people underestimate the calories they're consuming, as long as you stay away from processed garbage foods and cook your meals, you should be good to go.

Lol it does. Especially back to back pregnancies and women’s hormones being out whack at times.

Actually, Horn Africans don't have terrible hair genetics, definitely over exaggerated ngl.

View attachment 315468

It's obviously asinine to compare what men are going through compared to women, y'all literally create life in your wombs, and may Allah bless the mothers in our communities/worldwide.

My main point is both men and women can lose attraction for their spouse, weight gain in of itself is unattractive, no one likes a bucbuc lol
Lol, 8/10 Somali guys I’ve met are bold by 32. πŸ’€

Lol, you’re talking like a guy who is absolutely clueless about women’s bodies. Women simply don’t loose weight as easily as men especially when there is back to back pregnancies and with many women having hormonal issues and cortisol levels.

Be very careful of men who place all worth on your looks, and don't see anything beyond it.
During 'courting stage', make sure to let him see you on a day when you look tired or unwell. See how he behaves and reacts. Even if he hides his nature before marriage, during marriage, if he treats you differently based on your appearance, make arrangements to leave asap.

Just imagine what that selfish weirdo would do, if you became sick with a disease and lost your hair or whatever. He's not ride or die material and doesn't deserve a child.

Same goes for women, imagine what your man would look like overweight, balding etc, if you don't want it, don't marry. Simple.

Trending