Would you leave your Wife after Post-Pregnancy Weight Gain?

Would you leave your Wife after Post-Pregnancy Weight Gain?

• Total voters

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
everyday I’m shocked by something new, you should’ve made this a poll and made the results viewable, def would lead to higher engagement count.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
He is Pathetic and a Scumbag, he is not even trying to help her get back to her comfortable self after she just gave him a descendant. So what will he do after impregnating another one will he also leave her too and go onto his next victim and cycle continues ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah Ill leave my loving wife who sacrificed her body health for my child’s birth! What kind of logic is this.

Now I see why a lot of younger women are afraid to marry. I know the vast majority of men aren’t like that, but men cheating whilst their wives are pregnant or when they have a terminal illness is at its highest during those time periods.

Now I see why a lot of younger women are afraid to marry. I know the vast majority of men aren’t like that, but men cheating whilst their wives are pregnant or when they have a terminal illness is at its highest during those time periods.

What about women who watch their husbands gain weight and stop putting effort into the relationship? I'm sure it goes both ways.

There are some crazy people out there wllhi. How you can waste so much time on something so stupid is in itself and indicator of the person who runs the show.
As OP said, the comments are divided and this is an issue for a lot of men. Many simply cheat for that reason.

Reading some of the comments were eye opening. Many of the women dealt with it despite not even having time to look after themselves since they were new mums that were also working.

Marriage isn’t easy for women if they aren’t married to men with money that can provide outside help or men who are willing to also look after the home along side the wife.

Supposedly, from talking to an older cousin of mine, this also impacts the Somali community. Her take is, from talking to other older women, one of the main reasons is because a lot of Faraxs engage in polygamy is because they feel that their wives have let themselves go. But many of these women are working class wives with 6 kids and no help.

What about women who watch their husbands gain weight and stop putting effort into the relationship? I'm sure it goes both ways.
It isn’t the same because men aren’t judged for their looks like women. Women tend to be a lot more patient when it comes to this, also, men don’t deal with hormonal issues like PCOS, giving birth and the list continues like women. They don’t go through times of physical vulnerability that makes it the odds higher for them to gain weight.

It isn’t the same because men aren’t judged for their looks like women. Women tend to be a lot more patient when it comes to this, also, men don’t deal with hormonal issues like PCOS, giving birth and the list continues like women. They don’t go through times of physical vulnerability that makes it the odds higher for them to gain weight.

Men aren't judged for their looks? What about hair loss/bidaar or weight gain? I'm tired of this narrative that men are visual creatures but women are not, we're all visual creatures, we like what we like. Now if you're saying women are more forgiving in terms of looks, I'll agree with that.

We can also have hormonal problems such as decline in testesterone levels or sperm mobility, that can definitely impact relationships.

Men aren't judged for their looks? What about hair loss/bidaar or weight gain? I'm tired of this narrative that men are visual creatures but women are not, we're all visual creatures, we like what we like. Now if you're saying women are more forgiving in terms of looks, I'll agree with that.
A lot of women aren’t going to leave their husband’s because he’s aging. Deep down they probably prefer it if he went to Turkey and got a hair transplant and hit the gym. Tbh a bidaar is okay since you can shave it and then grow a beard and also, many Somali men get bidaars at like 25 well before marrying and they don’t have issues attracting a wife.
We can also have hormonal problems such as decline in testesterone levels or sperm mobility, that can definitely impact relationships.
You can, but it’s no where and I mean no where on the level of women. Comparing is ridiculous. Men don’t go through not even a fraction that women go through when it comes periods, pregnancy, postpartum and menopause.

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
1707665529472.png

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

A lot of women aren’t going to leave their husband’s because he’s aging. Deep down they probably prefer it if he went to Turkey and got a hair transplant and hit the gym. Tbh a bidaar is okay since you can shave it and then grow a beard and also, many Somali men get bidaars at like 25 well before marrying and they don’t have issues attracting a wife.

You can, but it’s no where and I mean no where on the level of women. Comparing is ridiculous. Men don’t go through not even a fraction that women go through when it comes periods, pregnancy, postpartum and menopause.

Actually, Horn Africans don't have terrible hair genetics, definitely over exaggerated ngl.

images (68).jpeg

It's obviously asinine to compare what men are going through compared to women, y'all literally create life in your wombs, and may Allah bless the mothers in our communities/worldwide.

My main point is both men and women can lose attraction for their spouse, weight gain in of itself is unattractive, no one likes a bucbuc lol

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life

"many Somali men get bidaars at like 25 well before marrying and they don’t have issues attracting a wife."

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: am deadddddd. I got weird sense of Humour don't mind me- Many at 25? what is causing this and how did you come to this observation. Am not trying to have one at 25.

Idk when, but I remember someone posting this Asian dude who got burned saving his girl's life. And guess what happened? The girlfriend left him. These people are not from Earth but from Jupiter. Love doesn't need to be there. But physical attraction is a must. Is weight gain a shitty reason to leave someone? Yes. Will it happen regardless after a significant period has passed? Yes.

Balding and other things are incomparable to weight gain. 99 percent of a woman's physical attractiveness to (most) men is in her body.

Interesting vid, comment section is 50/50.
Dear god, that was the most vaginal, estrogen laden none "advice" I've ever heard.

"It's actually your fault she's fat, it doesn't matter if you work full time. She's also SUPER busy. In fact she's actually too busy to eat less food, you pig. So just leave her and go let yourself get castrated in family court if you can't handle your wife's perma bulk." Fucking 🤡 shit.

This is why men just bottle things up and explode or live quite lives of desperation.

Idk when, but I remember someone posting this Asian dude who got burned saving his girl's life. And guess what happened? The girlfriend left him. These people are not from Earth but from Jupiter. Love doesn't need to be there. But physical attraction is a must. Is weight gain a shitty reason to leave someone? Yes. Will it happen regardless after a significant period has passed? Yes.

Balding and other things are incomparable to weight gain. 99 percent of a woman's physical attractiveness to (most) men is in her body.
Sxb forget balding, gaalo women destory 10+ years marriages because they're bored and some c*nt at the office gives them fancy flutters. But mention their weight and they act like you've just kicked them down a flight of stairs:draketf:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts