Would you have circumcision done to your sons?

Would you have any sons circumcised?

• Yes

Votes: 57 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Not a reputable source since it’s Canadian. Give me something that isn’t from that country thank you, sir.
You got caught out telling half truths and attack the newspaper article written about the clarification 3 years later. 'Not a credible source' just admit you took an L. What international news outlet is going to cover an irrelevant Canadian domestic affair?
drec-sign-for-this-l-my-nigga-x-59472653.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalis r the dumbest when it comes to this. You circumcise early. Not at 13
A lot of civil war qaxooti boys didn't get circumcised because Kenyan/Ethiopian refugee camps were rife with HIV. Some got circumcised at late ages when they made it out of the camps but others ended up not getting circumcised to this day.

You got caught out telling half truths and attack the newspaper article written about the clarification 3 years later. 'Not a credible source' just admit you took an L. What international news outlet is going to cover an irrelevant Canadian domestic affair?
drec-sign-for-this-l-my-nigga-x-59472653.png
Clearly you’re taking my tongue in cheek joke at face value, there was no argument, there are no half truths or lies. I sent an article coupled with a statement I made in passing, not everything has to be an argument, what are you even trying to argue?

It took 3 years to fix that supposed “loophole” despite it having a ruling of 7-1 judges who agreed that bestiality requires penetration, did they or did they not do this? Doesn’t matter how many years it took them to correct it, it still passed through; with only one judge being sane enough to rule against the case. Well lucky for you the independent is an international news outlet, and a respectable one at that point. This is ignoring the fact that my comment was a joke, read it again if you missed it.

You’re so eager to dish out the score board despite their being not even a game, tell me in simple words what is your argument?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Clearly you’re taking my tongue in cheek joke at face value, there was no argument, there are no half truths or lies. I sent an article coupled with a statement I made in passing, not everything has to be an argument, what are you even trying to argue?

It took 3 years to fix that supposed “loophole” despite it having a ruling of 7-1 judges who agreed that bestiality requires penetration, did they or did they not do this? Doesn’t matter how many years it took them to correct it, it still passed through; with only one judge being sane enough to rule against the case. Well lucky for you the independent is an international news outlet, and a respectable one at that point. This is ignoring the fact that my comment was a joke, read it again if you missed it.

You’re so eager to dish out the score board despite their being not even a game, tell me in simple words what is your argument?
It appeared to me like you were butthurt when I posted that khat chewer and then you came out of left field with the bestiality thing as a comeback. I thought you got mad so I never thought it was a subtle joke bcs you didn't give a laugh rating or some sspot or coli image in your actual post.

It appeared to me like you were butthurt when I posted that khat chewer and then you came out of left field with the bestiality thing as a comeback. I thought you got mad so I never thought it was a subtle joke bcs you didn't give a laugh rating or some sspot or coli image in your actual post.
Ah I guess it’s my fault for being stingy with ratings, I will proceed to send this to HR.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ah I guess it’s my fault for being stingy with ratings, I will proceed to send this to HR.
If you wanted to keep doing banter then it woulda been funny tbh. I was sweating when I saw the bestiality thing until I found it got struck down

psyche

To each their own
Question

What's the point of Allah creating the glands around the head if it will just get chopped off later in life?

I never understood why we have to cut off a piece of our body when Allah could of just not put it there?

Seems a little unnecessary to begin with.

Question

What's the point of Allah creating the glands around the head if it will just get chopped off later in life?

I never understood why we have to cut off a piece of our body when Allah could of just not put it there?

Seems a little unnecessary to begin with.

Who are you to question Allah? You are just an insignificant creature made from dust and you have the audacity to say why this?

psyche

To each their own
Who are you to question Allah? You are just an insignificant creature made from dust and you have the audacity to say why this?

So I'm not allowed to ask questions that I have little knowledge about?

So you want me to be content without knowing why God has ordained this?

I'm sorry I'm not a mindless sheep like you

I as an individual have the right to question things when I am clueless about it because I don't want to devote myself to a religion that mutilates the body for no apparent reason.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I still remember the bastard who stole mine I called him literally by his occupation "Ninkii gus kaga gooyaa" whenever I saw that demon. You can get it done professionally these days so need for weirdo niggas to do it , I see no problem with it unless @lightandlove told me personally not to do it I will do it.

So I'm not allowed to ask questions that I have little knowledge about?

So you want me to be content without knowing why God has ordained this?

I'm sorry I'm not a mindless sheep like you

I as an individual have the right to question things when I am clueless about it because I don't want to devote myself to a religion that mutilates the body for no apparent reason.

mindless nah, you just don’t know your station. People like you are just pathetic trash. You think Allahs greatest achievement is creating dust like yourself. Dude, you are a speck in a spec of a planet in middle of a solar system which is itself a speck. Do you know what that means?

do you know or even comprehend the magnitude of creating this universe entails?

no one cares here if you a foreskin. Do what you like with your dick. But don’t come here and ask why does Allah ordain it? You are in no position to question.

Trending

Latest posts