Would you have circumcision done to your sons?

Would you have any sons circumcised?

• Yes

Votes: 56 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

Exodus

Alienist
I wouldn't personally, as circumcision is a retarded concept. And I had it done to me at 13, so I remember how painful it was and wouldn't wish it on my son (and I miss my turtle neck :mjkkk:)

What about you?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
I wouldn't personally, as circumcision is a retarded concept. And I had it done to me at 13, so I remember how painful it was and wouldn't wish it on my son (and I miss my turtle neck :mjkkk:)

What about you?

Why that late?

Yes of course

There is lots of evidence to suggest it reduces risk of STDs & urinary tract infections and it is also much more hygienic for you and your wife

Most importantly, it is considered obligatory for male Muslims (since most of us are Shafici)

What about you?
I had mines done when I was 11 and I still remember that shit. I walked like a penguin for a few weeks :jaynerd:

What about you?
Retarded concept? Do some research before you make claims like that. It has a lot of health benefits

Helios

Your Ratings Plug & Formerly The Good
VIP
Bruh I got circumcised at two weeks old by my Doctor. 11??? 13???

Do you UK niggas get your adeer to do it?
:gucciwhat: