Would you have circumcision done to your sons?

Would you have any sons circumcised?

• Yes

Votes: 57 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why did some of you get circumcised so late? 11 is too late, you wanna do it when the child is infant so he won’t touch the wound making the healing process faster.

Also uff calayk the thought of some of you walking around with uncircumcised dick even if health and deen is put aside, it’s just unattractive and weird looking :hova:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why did some of you get circumcised so late? 11 is too late, you wanna do it when the child is infant so he won’t touch the wound making the healing process faster.

Also uff calayk the thought of some of you walking around with uncircumcised **** even if health and deen is put aside, it’s just unattractive and weird looking :hova:
Poor niggas walking around like penguins. I got mine clipped at 2 weeks old and you heal in less than a week
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-29_10-3-43.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-29_10-3-43.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 117

VixR

Veritas
I hear ya, also an interesting way of looking at things. But I mean those risks are still there? Even though (as you put it) we have access to bathrooms and running water.

Let's take an example. In general we know that urinary tract infections (UTI) in males is low (we are also able to treat this infection better now than we have in the past), but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Wouldn't it therefore be wise to prevent this issue now (i.e by getting circumcised) to avoid possibly having it later in life (even though we're able to treat this infection better now like I mentioned earlier)?

I doubt society as a whole would accept getting rid of car insurance(s) just because the cars are better now than in the past (to your point of us having access to bathrooms and running water). Just because the cars have gotten better now doesn't mean we have evolved into better drivers. The risks of getting into a crash is still there, I view circumcision the same way. Hope you get my point.
Cars are a human invention that crash through human error.

Circumcision is a body modification surgery with ritualistic roots that (by chance) helped people keep cleaner in the dirty annals of human history when running water and showers were inconceivable.

UTIs and penile cancers are exceedingly rare in men to begin with, and it seems absurd to go the surgical route in today’s age when can counter the risk simply by teaching your kid to be hygienic. If you ask me if I prefer a surgical alteration or hygiene, I would go with the latter. Name any other surgical procedure where hygiene is the obvious answer, but people are scissor-happy.

Circumcision is a body modification surgery with ritualistic roots that (by chance) helped people keep cleaner in the dirty annals of human history when running water and showers were inconceivable.

UTIs and penile cancers are exceedingly rare in men to begin with, and it seems absurd to go the surgical route in today’s age when can counter the risk simply by teaching your kid to be hygienic. If you ask me if I prefer a surgical alteration or hygiene, I would go with the latter. Name any other surgical procedure where hygiene is the obvious answer, but people are scissor-happy.

Why the distinction sis? I mean if you care that deeply about 'hygiene' then why not go through with circumcision? That's the whole point of circumcision: To improve cleanliness. There's nothing stopping you from teaching your kids about 'hygiene' after having performed circumcision.

I think we both can agree on the fact that you still have to wash yourself properly irrespective of circumcision.

My point is simply: Why not have an extra layer of 'protection' on top of everything?

Are you a married woman with children ?

Last edited:
All the arguments for male circumcision are hygiene-related, including the disease risks. I don’t think that’s good enough grounds for surgery in an age where you have access to a bathroom and running water 24/7.

I won’t do any genital anything on my kids if I have them. If they feel they need or want circumcision as adults, it’s up to them.

You will be lucky to have kids. Pity the unfortunate unlucky fool

It should be done ASAP, like days after you're are born. All of the males in my family had it done when they were a few days old. Obv then you won't remember the pain.

How did some of you reach puberty w/o being circumcised? :faysalwtf:

Its a MUST for men in Islam to get it done.

It should be done ASAP, like days after you're are born. All of the males in my family had it done when they were a few days old. Obv then you won't remember the pain.

I had mine at 7. I don't know why my parents waited that long to be honest. I still remember the pain as if it were yesterday. But I agree the sooner the better. I'll make sure of that if Allah rewards me with sons

amboli

DIR POWER

That's why Somali parents freak out when kid is 13 and about to hit puberty. Unnecessary drama.

Your point is irrelevant..... you don’t even have the equipment you’re talking about.
:silanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts