Would you have circumcision done to your sons?

Would you have any sons circumcised?

• Yes

Votes: 57 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

VixR

Veritas
All the arguments for male circumcision are hygiene-related, including the disease risks. I don’t think that’s good enough grounds for surgery in an age where you have access to a bathroom and running water 24/7.

I won’t do any genital anything on my kids if I have them. If they feel they need or want circumcision as adults, it’s up to them.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
mindless nah, you just don’t know your station. People like you are just pathetic trash. You think Allahs greatest achievement is creating dust like yourself. Dude, you are a speck in a spec of a planet in middle of a solar system which is itself a speck. Do you know what that means?

do you know or even comprehend the magnitude of creating this universe entails?

no one cares here if you a foreskin. Do what you like with your ****. But don’t come here and ask why does Allah ordain it? You are in no position to question.
Relax Salafi. Blindly following the Deen like a sheep isn't what is encouraged now is it? Seeking knowledge and asking questions within reasonable limits is praised.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Relax Salafi. Blindly following the Deen like a sheep isn't what is encouraged now is it? Seeking knowledge and asking questions within reasonable limits is praised.
blindly nah, you just don’t know your station. People like you are just pathetic trash. You think Allahs greatest achievement is creating dust like yourself. Dude, you are a speck in a spec of a planet in middle of a solar system which is itself a speck. Do you know what that means?

no one cares here if you a foreskin. Do what you like with your ****. But don’t come here and ask why does Allah ordain it? You are in no position to question.

Your supposed get it done as a newborn, I can’t imagine what you niggas getting it done at 13 and shit felt. Getting circumcised is cleaner, better for your health, makes you last longer etc, if you don’t want your hypothetical sons to get mocked by all the shorties in school then get it done.

Dude,

the prophet Ibrahim was ready to sacrifice his own son. And you dumb nonsense wanna talk about a piece of foreskin.

bububu I wanna ask a question...

you know Jack shit.

blindly nah, you just don’t know your station. People like you are just pathetic trash. You think Allahs greatest achievement is creating dust like yourself. Dude, you are a speck in a spec of a planet in middle of a solar system which is itself a speck. Do you know what that means?

Here comes the useless Jabroni...

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dude,

the prophet Ibrahim was ready to sacrifice his own son. And you dumb nonsense wanna talk about a piece of foreskin.

bububu I wanna ask a question...

you know Jack shit.
The same prophet Ibrahim who asked Allah how he revives the dead??? He didn't question the power or reasoning of Allah he just wanted some knowledge as to improve his imaan. The pursuit of knowledge is a beneficial one. Sit down son
:camby:

And [mention] when Abraham said, "My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead." [ Allah ] said, "Have you not believed?" He said, "Yes, but [I ask] only that my heart may be satisfied." [ Allah ] said, "Take four birds and commit them to yourself. Then [after slaughtering them] put on each hill a portion of them; then call them - they will come [flying] to you in haste. And know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."

https://quran.com/2/260

The same prophet Ibrahim who asked Allah how he revives the dead??? He didn't question the power or reasoning of Allah he just wanted some knowledge as to improve his imaan. The pursuit of knowledge is a beneficial one. Sit down son
:camby:

And [mention] when Abraham said, "My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead." [ Allah ] said, "Have you not believed?" He said, "Yes, but [I ask] only that my heart may be satisfied." [ Allah ] said, "Take four birds and commit them to yourself. Then [after slaughtering them] put on each hill a portion of them; then call them - they will come [flying] to you in haste. And know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."

https://quran.com/2/260

warya did you pass eight grade? Ur comprehension is shocking

There is a difference between asking Allah how he does things and doing things he COMMANDED YOU TO DO

THE PROPHET IBRAHIM WAS READY TO SACRIFICE HIS ONLY SON AT THE TIME BECAUSE OF A COMMAND

he didn’t say hmmmm why God?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
warya did you pass eight grade? Ur comprehension is shocking

There is a difference between asking Allah how he does things and doing things he COMMANDED YOU TO DO

THE PROPHET IBRAHIM WAS READY TO SACRIFICE HIS ONLY SON AT THE TIME BECAUSE OF A COMMAND

he didn’t say hmmmm why God?
What is this Mental Gymnastics? I literally just said that I'm not questioning Allah swt and neither was prophet Ibrahim. He wanted to know the reasoning as to why Allah made a certain decision/action to increase his imaan. Same way we know alcohol is haram because it's detrimental to us. Circumcision probably has some haaq behind it.

psyche

To each their own
What is this Mental Gymnastics? I literally just said that I'm not questioning Allah swt and neither was prophet Ibrahim. He wanted to know the reasoning as to why Allah made a certain decision/action to increase his imaan. Same way we know alcohol is haram because it's detrimental to us. Circumcision probably has some haaq behind it.

Thank you for actually understanding what I was trying to ask.

All the arguments for male circumcision are hygiene-related, including the disease risks. I don’t think that’s good enough grounds for surgery in an age where you have access to a bathroom and running water 24/7.

I won’t do any genital anything on my kids if I have them. If they feel they need or want circumcision as adults, it’s up to them.
I hear ya, also an interesting way of looking at things. But I mean those risks are still there? Even though (as you put it) we have access to bathrooms and running water.

Let's take an example. In general we know that urinary tract infections (UTI) in males is low (we are also able to treat this infection better now than we have in the past), but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Wouldn't it therefore be wise to prevent this issue now (i.e by getting circumcised) to avoid possibly having it later in life (even though we're able to treat this infection better now like I mentioned earlier)?

I doubt society as a whole would accept getting rid of car insurance(s) just because the cars are better now than in the past (to your point of us having access to bathrooms and running water). Just because the cars have gotten better now doesn't mean we have evolved into better drivers. The risks of getting into a crash is still there, I view circumcision the same way. Hope you get my point.