Would you have circumcision done to your sons?

Would you have any sons circumcised?

• Yes

Votes: 57 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

Exodus

Alienist
I wouldn't personally, as circumcision is a retarded concept. And I had it done to me at 13, so I remember how painful it was and wouldn't wish it on my son (and I miss my turtle neck :mjkkk:)

What about you?

YES, they need to know the pain!

and so I can laugh at them when they walk like this..

giphy.gif

Yes of course

There is lots of evidence to suggest it reduces risk of STDs & urinary tract infections and it is also much more hygienic for you and your wife

Most importantly, it is considered obligatory for male Muslims (since most of us are Shafici)

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I wouldn't personally, as circumcision is a retarded concept. And I had it done to me at 13, so I remember how painful it was and wouldn't wish it on my son (and I miss my turtle neck :mjkkk:)

What about you?
I had mines done when I was 11 and I still remember that shit. I walked like a penguin for a few weeks :jaynerd:

What about you?
Retarded concept? Do some research before you make claims like that. It has a lot of health benefits

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Bruh I got circumcised at two weeks old by my Doctor. 11??? 13???

Do you UK niggas get your adeer to do it?
:gucciwhat:

Trending