Would you date a Oromo who speaks Somali?

No i'm not or am I?

I'll make it easy for everyone and I'll ask all the questions :ayaanswag:

are you a man ?

are you a woman ?

are you Madow?

are you oromo?

are you a midgaaan?

are you reer xamar?

are you an Ayrab ?

please , we need some answers , you can't dodge them anymore .

tenor.gif

wait a sec. Midgaaan got censored , like wtf ...aren't they a somali qabiil ? :farmajoyaab:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'll make it easy for everyone and I'll ask all the questions :ayaanswag:

are you a man ?

are you a woman ?

are you Madow?

are you oromo?

are you a midgaaan?

are you reer xamar?

are you an Ayrab ?

please , we need some answers , you can't dodge them anymore .

tenor.gif

wait a sec. Midgaaan got censored , like wtf ...aren't they a somali qabiil ? :farmajoyaab:

I am proud human being nothing else matters XD. Yeah they are somali but MID GAAAN is a slur a insult on their name. It's Madhibaan don't say that word it's disrespectful it hurts to hear it

Somali what else would it be???? You don't speak our mother language? you really are fish iyo chibis
Walahi I'm actually shocked, the lady scared the shit outta me, what dialect is that? Because I speak the northern dialect, and I couldn't make out one thing she was saying acudubillah :ileycry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Walahi I'm actually shocked, the lady scared the shit outta me, what dialect is that? Because I speak the northern dialect, and I couldn't make out one thing she was saying acudubillah :ileycry:

This is Somali bro this is what they speak in every city from Burco to garissa this is how we speak ! You really do speak kiswahilli you don't recognize our beautiful language? @Samaalic Era come help this man learn somali