Would you cook for your husband

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
When the kids find out their hooyo sucks at cooking
tenor (3).gif

To tell another woman that she’ll have trouble finding a husband because she doesn’t want to cook is ridiculous. Sis, being a martyr isn’t going to get you anywhere. There is no need to front for these dusty SSPOT niggas. Caathi iska dhig abayo.
I was thinking the same thing sis how dare she make me feel like shit for not cooking
@Zahra you should be ashamed of yourself
Your female card is revoked

GROW THAT BEARD

Regards,
SSPOT female committee

Last edited:
Plenty of women get wifed up only knowing how to make a PB&J sandwich.

Your post is baseless.
What's wrong with cooking for your husband or kids? Don't you want to have a healthy family? If you don't feed your kids healthy nutritious food then they'll become disfuncional.. As S said everyone should learn how to cook healthy and nutritious food. It's a good skill to have.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’m laughing hard at what you niggas have to say in the comments. I hope you know girls that can’t even make simple rooti ismariis are getting married every single day :chrisfreshhah: :drakekidding:So pls allow the who will marry you nonsense

I’m laughing hard at what you niggas have to say in the comments. I hope you know girls that can’t even make rooti ismariis are getting married every single day :chrisfreshhah: :drakekidding:
I could probably make better food than most of these girls at this point especially the one is the USA :deadpeter:

Faraxs who only are looking for a woman to cook and clean should either stay in their moms basement or make enough money to hire a maid.
Xalimos who are entitled and don't want lift a finger in the house are pure lazy, they even probably forget to take shower for weeks and their only source of diet is a mcD burger and other unhealthy fast foods. Guys should stay away from them they are not wife material.

Trending

Latest posts