Would you consider a wife who previously went to shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you were quick to remind me that a woman cannot rule which is true. Thanks for the reminder.

Are you going to remind your friend though that racism and nationalism isn't allowed?
Abaayo.
We are not the ones who invented nationalism or racism.. This world is full of racism especially in the middle-easterns parts of our world.. On individual level you can find good people in very Islamic community but I don't believe when people say one ummah etc.. This is just a fairytale.. We can only be strong and prosperous if we stick to our kind and build our community...if you disagree with this I respect your opinion :icon e ugeek:

@Halimo-2018

I think you're a very kind hearted person.
But you let your emotions get you carried away too often.. Don't let these some else's opinion give you high blood pressure. If you are a honest honorable sister we respect you and cherish you.. And I wish nothing but good things for you even if you marry out :it0tdo8:

Just a brotherly advice don't defend s who are mocking the hijab and the Muslim name with their behavior.. If we don't call them out on their behavior you'll all loose value and they'll also influence the younger generations with their bad behavior.

Going against hadiths that state believers are like brothers and the gravity of nationalism is mocking the deen.

The OP has made it clear that the sister used to it in the past. Also, a is some that sleeps around. NOT a shisha smoker. How are you equating the two? Also people make mistakes in the past and repent. So who do you think you are?

You've literally proved my point.

Abaayo.
We are not the ones who invented nationalism or racism.. This world is full of racism especially in the middle-easterns parts of our world.. On individual level you can find good people in very Islamic community but I don't believe when people say one ummah etc.. This is just a fairytale.. We can only be strong and prosperous if we stick to our kind and build our community...if you disagree with this I respect your opinion :icon e ugeek:

Do you follow people or the Quraan and Sunnah?

You can stick to your kind without being racist, yet you gave your friend the greenlight but focus on the sins of others.

Is it acceptable in Islam to say black people are all slaves and vile? Answer this.

Men by nature aren’t easily merciful and forgiven unlike women because stability and money is all they care about. Men value chastity and clean past absolute over everything.

They don’t choose to marry back home for no reason.

Someone that doesn't even fast has no right to judge a girl that might have smoked a couple of puffs of shisha in the past.

Honestly most of you lot are either trolls or deranged.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
You're equating visiting a shisha spot with being a whole ? I wonder if some of you get out of the house, super weird.
Na that cant run, I’m very outgoing and have years of experience under my belt.

I didn’t equate both fields, I said what I said. Most shisha tings aren’t s, they require a little game the free icing simply being known as a hookah head is a L

I am not on house arrest I can assure you

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Someone that doesn't even fast has no right to judge a girl that might have smoked a couple of puffs of shisha in the past.

Honestly most of you lot are either trolls or deranged.
What a ignorant comment one may be unable to fast for whatever valid reason. You’re being plain ignorant

What a ignorant comment one may be unable to fast for whatever valid reason. You’re being plain ignorant

Nah, he made a thread saying he doesn't have the willpower and has never fasted before.

You have to have a medical reason in Islam if you are man.

Na that cant run, I’m very outgoing and have years of experience under my belt.

I didn’t equate both fields, I said what I said. Most shisha tings aren’t s, they require a little game the free icing simply being known as a hookah head is a L

I am not on house arrest I can assure you
He never said anything about shisha heads or hookah heads, which still doesn't make them s. I know some. He said simply visiting it, that could mean once or a couple times socially.

Nope, nor do I approve.

But if someone told me they did in the past and they repented then who am I to call them names.

That is egotistical behaviour.
I agree we shouldn't be insulting each other..
But I've been to shisha bar before and I've seen it with my two own eyes many girls go there to party with guys all night long.

Personally I don't mind this.. Its up to them how they live their life but don't come out and tell me they're good and pious girls just because they happen to wear a hijab and act all religious during the day...

I heard that about London sure, I wouldn't know.

I just find this equating shisha with being a wild.

When guys call them s it's not only because they smoke shisha.. The shisha bar is basically a nightclub where you can even get secret camouflashed drinks..
Some girls go there from 12 midnight to 5-6 in the morning.. Now tell me what's the difference between going clubbing or going to shisha bar?

My friend told me he has ended talking to someone he was seriously considering marrying after he got information that she was previously went to shisha places a few years ago. He always talked positively of her and even had jecel and now he feels like he was lied to. False appearances. He held back his tongue because it is Ramadan.

I definently think he did the right thing and I promised him I would find him another woman but another friend of ours said he was too harsh and that she had changed and became more religious.

I think you have to have high standards. No one really changes and even if they do, the damage is already done. No one wants a mother who went to shisha

Somali girls that go shisha put out to adeeros for money and Madows for drugs/liqour.

I agree we shouldn't be insulting each other..
But I've been to shisha bar before and I've seen it with my two own eyes many girls go there to party with guys all night long.

Personally I don't mind this.. Its up to them how they live their life but don't come out and tell me they're good and pious girls just because they happen to wear a hijab and act all religious during the day...

Wow, so what were you doing in that enviroment?

I really can't take you serious now.

When guys call them s it's not only because they smoke shisha.. The shisha bar is basically a nightclub where you can even get secret camouflashed drinks..
Some girls go there from 12 midnight to 5-6 in the morning.. Now tell me what's the difference between going clubbing or going to shisha bar?
has a specific meaning, its a serious accusation. What you described is obviously no different to clubbing but thats not what I got out of OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.