Would you consider a wife who previously went to shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed this. They have a very high standard of how women should behave, leaving no room for mistakes or growth. Yet, they constantly make excuses for fellow men and themselves. Their level of hypocrisy is shocking to witness.

Their manliness is measured by disrespect and lack of mercy of women, despite only being raised by a woman. Its faux masculinity and I can smell it a mile away.

This love/hate relationship and resentment they hold towards women is unhealthy and it definitely stems from their complicated feelings towards their mother.
I tried to consider a garoob until she said her ex was arab from extremely racist yemeni family out of all people smh

Last edited:
Abaayo.
We are not the ones who invented nationalism or racism.. This world is full of racism especially in the middle-easterns parts of our world.. On individual level you can find good people in very Islamic community but I don't believe when people say one ummah etc.. This is just a fairytale.. We can only be strong and prosperous if we stick to our kind and build our community...if you disagree with this I respect your opinion :icon e ugeek:
No sand******s loool

No, if a man was to tell me he had a past and repented I would never use that against him.

That cannot be said about the men here, especially considering some aren't even practising themselves.

If a girl was like ' yeah i found out he went shisha before so that means he is saaqid' i would also find that statement to be equally stupid.

You know what I'm man enough to agree with you.
Ones past shouldn't define the future.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
My friend told me he has ended talking to someone he was seriously considering marrying after he got information that she was previously went to shisha places a few years ago. He always talked positively of her and even had jecel and now he feels like he was lied to. False appearances. He held back his tongue because it is Ramadan.

I definently think he did the right thing and I promised him I would find him another woman but another friend of ours said he was too harsh and that she had changed and became more religious.

I think you have to have high standards. No one really changes and even if they do, the damage is already done. No one wants a mother who went to shisha

Your friend has the right to reject this girl , just like women have the right to refuse a man who has ever used qat, smoked cigarettes/weed or has any form of criminal background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending