Would you consider a wife who previously went to shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t subscribe to too much of Freud, but you and I are on the same page lol. Just today I asked a user if their father was around in response to an outrageous post of his regarding women/his sisters and his concept of what manhood is, and he did not respond. It’s all conjecture, but I think this breed of users had complicated home lives, and hold resentment towards their mothers.

It’s like when a spouse cheats, people take it out on the person the spouse cheated with more so than the spouse themself. Similarly, they’re taking out the hardship of their father’s absence and the parents’ divorce on the mother, and Somali women as an extension of that. They don’t know how to appropriately be a man having gone without a moderate model of what that looks like, so they go to great extremes to prove their manhood.

I've noticed this. They have a very high standard of how women should behave, leaving no room for mistakes or growth. Yet, they constantly make excuses for fellow men and themselves. Their level of hypocrisy is shocking to witness.

Their manliness is measured by disrespect and lack of mercy of women, despite only being raised by a woman. Its faux masculinity and I can smell it a mile away.

This love/hate relationship and resentment they hold towards women is unhealthy and it definitely stems from their complicated feelings towards their mother.

@Aaegal

I could be wrong, but my take is most of these guys aren’t religious because religion demands respect towards people and in particular women. But there is another motive at play here. I think these guys come from a single parenthood household and therefore, they are angry and have developed this negative obsession with Somali women. Are they blaming their mothers growing up in a single parenthood home and is that why they lash out against Somali women & is triggering them all the time? A correlation of mother and son exists in the uniformity of their narrative concerning Somali women. The overwhelming majority of their threads discussing Somali women are negative.

Sigmund Freud comes to mind.

They are religious when it comes to policing women.

Many on here are not above calling for the genocide of their fellow Muslims and making racist remarks about blacks and others they deem to be inferior to them.

Where is their fear of Allah then?

Calling women s, their children gaarac for marrying other Muslim men whom Islam teaches us is our brothers and sisters. We all know the harsh penality Islam dishes out for calling women s with no sufficient proof anyways.

Also, they are strangely quiet when some of the boys here boast about fornication. It is obvious that perfection and morality is something they feel is mostly limited to women.

They have deep seated problems with women and their own masculinity. I see this phenomenon with a lot of men from broken homes.

Last edited:
I don’t subscribe to too much of Freud, but you and I are on the same page lol. Just today I asked a user if their father was around in response to an outrageous post of his regarding women/his sisters and his concept of what manhood is, and he did not respond. It’s all conjecture, but I think this breed of users had complicated home lives, and hold resentment towards their mothers.

It’s like when a spouse cheats, people take it out on the person the spouse cheated with more so than the spouse themself. Similarly, they’re taking out the hardship of their father’s absence and the parents’ divorce on the mother, and Somali women as an extension of that. They don’t know how to appropriately be a man having gone without a moderate model of what that looks like, so they go to great extremes to prove their manhood.

@VixR

I mentioned Freud because he believed what we become as adults (whether we become deplorable angry beings or jubilant and joyful adults) is strongly linked to our relationships with our parents and thus act accordingly. It is evident that the behaviour of negativity towards Somali women by many young Somali men has their origin in the households they were raised. Though they grew up in households with absentee fathers, it's always them who find the idea of polygamy interesting and publicise here how marvellous it is. Is it to punish women (their potential wives like their fathers did) or are they emulating their absentee fathers and consider them as victims? We are continuing on the road of self-destruction of familial dysfunctionality. If the mindsets of these guys didn't change, I predict Somali divorce rates to hit above 80% in 2030.

@HalimaJ

Huuno, Somalis became more religious today than they were 30 years ago, how did it help them? If religion can't change your behaviour, is that person considered religious? Nope. Most Somalis adopted all the fake outward religious stuff, but are internally bankrupt from religion. Some call it munaafaqs.

We need our psycho-analyst @Basra to help us here.

They are religious when it comes to policing women.

@HalimaJ

Below is a post written by your friend @SOMALIKNIGHT who started this thread and religiously, this bloke always condemns other Muslims and accused them to be kaffirs like Sufis who fast, pray and worship their God to the best of their ability. He is what Somalis call, "keligii Muslim". Here he admits that he never fasted Ramadan because he gets thirsty. She smoked Shisha, He thinks he is a better Muslim than her. The man is either psychologically disturbed or a Salafi who slipped under the influence. Enjoy.

I am having difficulty fasting because I get too thirsty.

By: SOMALIKNIGHT

The sun goes down at 21:00. I get really hungry and thirsty at around 13:00. I was never able to fast a single day in my life but wallahi I fear Allah. I always tries hard to do it but it's impossible. My throat gets itchy and dry. Is it okay to gargle your mouth with water during fasting?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-am-having-difficulty-fasting-because-i-get-too-thirsty.42760/

Ramadan is one of the 5 pillars of Islam and he can't fast it because he gets thirsty and yet, he is judgemental towards other Muslims, insults, degrades and belittles them. She smoked Shisha once and he never fasts, therefore, Islamically, he is better than her. Raggaan caadi ma aha. He claims to be a Salafi and is your archetypical Somali Muslim.

@SOMALIKNIGHT

Stop the acting and the charade. He won't be responding for a while.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Going to shisha spot doesn't make you a .

We can all see you don't have that energy with men who go or men that are in fact actual s.

And yes everyone changes. Nobody is perfect. We all have highs and lows when it comes to our Imaan. You are so weird and childish.

You defend every evil under the sun and make excuses for murderers and rapists, calling them our "Muslim brothers and sisters" even when they clearly don't hold such views about you.

Where was the brotherhood in Libya and Yemen?

Also madows are vile creatures who are slaves of cadaan, who do their bidding. In South Africa, Somalis are singled out for attacks, in Kenya, they abuse and kill and abduct Somalis in NFD.

The wisdom of the Prophet pbuh is here for all to see. Any nation who appoint a woman over them, will never prosper.

Finally, I have never defended men who commit zina. All zaniyaal deserve punishment in this life and the next. You use all your energy trying to undermime Islam and Somalinimo, while trying to make excuses for the enemies of our people.

May Allah swt guide you

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Divorcing over something so simple yet so ancient, if Allah SWA can forgive his creation, who does he think he is? The brother should check his ego at the door and the sister should be pleased that maybe the break up is a blessing in disguise :)

You defend every evil under the sun and make excuses for murderers and rapists, calling them our "Muslim brothers and sisters" even when they clearly don't hold such views about you.

Where was the brotherhood in Libya and Yemen?

Also madows are vile creatures who are slaves of cadaan, who do their bidding. In South Africa, Somalis are singled out for attacks, in Kenya, they abuse and kill and abduct Somalis in NFD.

The wisdom of the Prophet pbuh is here for all to see. Any nation who appoint a woman over them, will never prosper.

Finally, I have never defended men who commit zina. All zaniyaal deserve punishment in this life and the next. You use all your energy trying to undermime Islam and Somalinimo, while trying to make excuses for the enemies of our people.

May Allah swt guide you

Don't lie about the deen. What does islam say about Nationalism? Like really what does it say?

What does Islam say about brotherhood amongst Muslims?

What has an innocent Arab woman or child done to you? Or an Arab man who minds his own business?

Did the Prophet S.A.W not say that a Arab is not superior to a black man or a white man and vice versa?

So again why lie about the deen?

Since when have I undermined Islam, right now between the two of us who is lying about the deen?

You have a sickness, May Allah guide you. You seriously need to educate yourself on the gravity of nationalism.

Abu Dharr reproached Bilal about his mother, saying, “O son of a black woman!” Bilal went to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he told him what he said. The Prophet became angry and then Abu Dharr came, although he was unaware of what Bilal told him. The Prophet turned away from him and Abu Dharr asked, “O Messenger of Allah, have you turned away because of something you have been told?” The Prophet said:

Have you reproached Bilal about his mother? By the one who revealed the Book to Muhammad, none is more virtuous over another except by righteous deeds. You have none but an insignificant amount.

Wallah you need to repent about what you said about Madow people. That is not in accordance with our deen. Why do you ignore the countless hadiths that makesit clear that it is sinful to mock Allah's creation. Like do you sit there and makeup parts of the deen and cherry pick what you like?

The believers are nothing else than brothers. So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy.” (Al-Hujurāt, 10)

Last edited:
@VixR

I mentioned Freud because he believed what we become as adults (whether we become deplorable angry beings or jubilant and joyful adults) is strongly linked to our relationships with our parents and thus act accordingly. It is evident that the behaviour of negativity towards Somali women by many young Somali men has their origin in the households they were raised. Though they grew up in households with absentee fathers, it's always them who find the idea of polygamy interesting and publicise here how marvellous it is. Is it to punish women (their potential wives like their fathers did) or are they emulating their absentee fathers and consider them as victims? We are continuing on the road of self-destruction of familial dysfunctionality. If the mindsets of these guys didn't change, I predict Somali divorce rates to hit above 80% in 2030.

@HalimaJ

Huuno, Somalis became more religious than 30 years ago, how did it help them? If religion can't change your behaviour, is that person considered religious? Nope. Most Somalis adopted all the fake outward religious stuff, but are internally bankrupt from religion. Some call it munaafaqs.

We need our psycho-analyst @Basra to help us here.
Some users in Sspot suffers from borderline personality disorder.

@HalimaJ

This is your friend who started this thread and religiously, he always condemns others including Muslims like Sufis who fast, pray and worship their God to the best of their ability. He is what Somalis call, "keligii Muslim". He never fasted Ramadan because he gets thirsty. She smoked Shisha, He thinks he is a better Muslims than her. The man is fake. Enjoy.

The sun goes down at 21:00. I get really hungry and thirsty at around 13:00. I was never able to fast a single day in my life but wallahi I fear Allah. I always tries hard to do it but it's impossible. My throat gets itchy and dry. Is it okay to gargle your mouth with water during fasting?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-am-having-difficulty-fasting-because-i-get-too-thirsty.42760/

Ramadan is one of the 5 pillars of Islam and he can't fast it because he gets thirsty and yet, he is judgemental towards other Muslims, insults, degrades and belittles them. She smoked Shisha once and he never fasts, therefore, Islamically, he is better than her. Raggaan caadi ma aha. He claims to be a Salafi and is your archetypical Somali Muslim.

@SOMALIKNIGHT

Stop the acting and the charade.

I am convinced that some here including @Samaalic Era need all they help they can possible get.

This man has just referred to all black people as vile and tried to pass it off as being acceptable behaviour for a Muslim during Ramadan to engage in. And to top it off some don't even fast, yet have the nerve to talk about others and their level of deen.

@Samaalic Era you can talk to any scholar Hanafi, Hanbali, shafici or even Salafi and they will make it clear to you that nationalism and racism and calling for the destruction of your fellow Muslim is downright haraam. Do not dare use my gender against me for something that is truth.

Its funny that you remember the hadith in which the prophet S.A.W says a woman cannot rule, yet you have amnesia when it comes to his sayings with regards to nationalism and racism.

I am convinced that some here including @Samaalic Era need all they help they can possible get.

This man has just referred to all black people as vile and tried to pass it off as being acceptable behaviour for a Muslim during Ramadan to engage in. And to top it off some don't even fast, yet have the nerve to talk about others and their level of deen.

@Samaalic Era you can talk to any scholar Hanafi, Hanbali, shafici or even Salafi and they will make it clear to you that nationalism and racism and calling for the destruction of your fellow Muslim is downright haraam. Do not dare use my gender against me for something that is truth.

Its funny that you remember the hadith in which the prophet S.A.W says a woman cannot rule, yet you have amnesia when it comes to his sayings with regards to nationalism and racism.
As a staunch feminist yourself..
Do you agree with the hadith on women not being able to rule?

As a staunch feminist yourself..
Do you agree with the hadith on women not being able to rule?

Have I ever said I was a staunch Feminist? So any woman that doesn't agree with the hypocritical nonsense and disrespect of sspot users is a feminist?

Its funny that you make things up but you do not try to correct your friend. Honestly walal it says a lot about you.

Guess what it is haraam for a woman to rule.

So what is next huh?

Will you tell your friend that wishing evil on fellow Muslims and racism is not acceptable? No a part of me doesn't.

You are only here to police women.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Sitting there sucking on pipes preeing other people is a big red flag at any stage in life. Though, if you’re considering marrying a ting from the west you should accept and look beyond her previous lounge visitations and also assume she had previous owners.

These kind of women are available in herds no lie no lie

I believe there are some innocent girls here though you just have to do your research and let your family g check her

Have I ever said I was a staunch Feminist? So any woman that doesn't agree with the hypocritical nonsense and disrespect of sspot users is a feminist?

Its funny that you make things up but you do not try to correct your friend. Honestly walal it says a lot about you.

Guess what it is haraam for a woman to rule.

So what is next huh?

Will you tell your friend that wishing evil on fellow Muslims and racism is not acceptable? No a part of me doesn't.

You are only here to police women.
I'm not here to policy women abaayo..
You do your thing, hate Somali men marry an ajnabi or what ever.. Do as you please :nvjpqts:
Anyway why are you soo angry all the time.. Some guys may in your opinion have a deranged view about somali women.. Do you think you can change their views on Somali women by getting all defensive and attacking them?

I'm not here to policy women abaayo..
You do your thing, hate Somali men marry an ajnabi or what ever.. Do as you please :nvjpqts:
Anyway why are you soo angry all the time.. Some guys may in your opinion have a deranged view about somali women.. Do you think you can change their views on Somali women by getting all defensive and attacking them? now if we go the religious part.

Since you were quick to remind me that a woman cannot rule which is true. Thanks for the reminder.

Are you going to remind your friend though that racism and nationalism isn't allowed?

@Halimo-2018

I think you're a very kind hearted person.
But you let your emotions get you carried away too often.. Don't let these some else's opinion give you high blood pressure. If you are a honest honorable sister we respect you and cherish you.. And I wish nothing but good things for you even if you marry out :it0tdo8:

Just a brotherly advice don't defend s who are mocking the hijab and the Muslim name with their behavior.. If we don't call them out on their behavior you'll all loose value and they'll also influence the younger generations with their bad behavior.

Reborn
@HalimaJ

This is your friend who started this thread and religiously, he always condemns others including Muslims like Sufis who fast, pray and worship their God to the best of their ability. He is what Somalis call, "keligii Muslim". He never fasted Ramadan because he gets thirsty. She smoked Shisha, He thinks he is a better Muslims than her. The man is fake. Enjoy.

@SOMALIKNIGHT

Stop the acting and the charade.

:dead::dead::dead:

Sitting there sucking on pipes preeing other people is a big red flag at any stage in life. Though, if you’re considering marrying a ting from the west you should accept and look beyond her previous lounge visitations and also assume she had previous owners.

These kind of women are available in herds no lie no lie

I believe there are some innocent girls here though you just have to do your research and let your family g check her
You're equating visiting a shisha spot with being a whole ? I wonder if some of you get out of the house, super weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.