Would you consider a wife who previously went to shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so what were you doing in that enviroment?

I really can't take you serious now.
I was there with a friend.. He invited me over once.. I don't smoke not even cigarettes.. I hate shisha it's so unhealthy.. I don't understand how people can smoke that shit all night long :9uoofqd:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My friend told me he has ended talking to someone he was seriously considering marrying after he got information that she was previously went to shisha places a few years ago. He always talked positively of her and even had jecel and now he feels like he was lied to. False appearances. He held back his tongue because it is Ramadan.

I definently think he did the right thing and I promised him I would find him another woman but another friend of ours said he was too harsh and that she had changed and became more religious.

I think you have to have high standards. No one really changes and even if they do, the damage is already done. No one wants a mother who went to shisha

U must be a really annoying character in real life. loooool No wonder your married life is fcuked up. Now u want to spread it to your friends??????????Qaasaaro

Nah I stayed there for an hour or two..
Anyway don't turn this into personal on me.. I'm just informing you how they really get down in some shisha spots.. Maybe it's different where you live.

Nah my point is this, the OP didn't really go into detail. For all we know the girl might have went once or twice for an hr or two just like YOU yet here you are calling her a and unmarriageanble.

Like come on. Its that sort of hypocrisy i really don't understand.

Nothing personal, because I believe that people can change and for all I know you could now be the type that would never go again.

Last edited:
@Basra

Screenshot_20190511_123155.jpg

Nah my point is this, the OP didn't really go into detail. For all we know the girl might have went once or twice for an hr or two, yet here you are calling her a and unmarriageanble.

Like come on. Its that sort of hypocrisy i really don't understand.

Nothing personal, because I believe that people can change and for all I know you could now be the type that would never go again.

When I wrote a I wasn't specifically referring to her. As you said I don't know the girl to make any judgment on her..
I'm not judging any one even the ones who go out clubbing or what ever it's between them an allah..
Now same goes for you defending her.. You also don't know if she's good or bad, but you assume she's good just because she happens to share a gender with you. And you go against the OP because he's the opposite of your gender.

@HalimaJ

Maybe you have a lil feminist in you that's hidden away behind a beautiful smile..
Just admit it.. She's thirsty for an farax blood.. And needs to be fed once in a while :ulyin:

When I wrote a I wasn't specifically referring to her. As you said I don't know the girl to make any judgment on her..
I'm not judging any one even the ones who go out clubbing or what ever it's between them an allah..
Now same goes for you defending her.. You also don't know if she's good or bad, but you assume she's good just because she happens to share a gender with you. And you go against the OP because he's the opposite of your gender.

No, if a man was to tell me he had a past and repented I would never use that against him.

That cannot be said about the men here, especially considering some aren't even practising themselves.

If a girl was like ' yeah i found out he went shisha before so that means he is saaqid' i would also find that statement to be equally stupid.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No, if a man was to tell me he had a past and repented I would never use that against him.

That cannot be said about the men here, especially considering some aren't even practising themselves.

If a girl was like ' yeah i found out he went shisha before so that means he is saaqid' i would also find that statement to be equally stupid.
But the only thing here is he Didnt hear it from the girl he went by information he was told

He should have talked to her about it instead of dropping everything anyways she dodged a bullet

Most are teenagers or just convicts from uk so don't bother with these guys lackin male guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.