Would you be willing to take your husband's surname?

@Ghengis Kaarhis must've been rejected by cadaan and indayaar girls. Only way to explain his visceral feelings for those queens. :damedamn:
Queens kulaha:farole:

Nah man, I've had my fair share of it and there's nothing special about em. It's the putting them on a pedestal that I find disgusting

It's so bad that, even super murked fat cadaan women would have the AUDACITY to approach a nigga thinking that they come grab this gus like a dildo out of there bed table cupboard :childplease:

And you know who emboldened them?! Dumb ass niggas with pink nipples fetish enabled them :birdman:

Queens kulaha:farole:

Nah man, I've had my fair share of it and there's nothing special about em. It's the putting them on a pedestal that I find disgusting

It's so bad that, even super murked fat cadaan women would have the AUDACITY to approach a nigga thinking that they come grab this gus like a dildo out of there bed table cupboard :childplease:

And you know who emboldened them?! Dumb ass niggas with pink nipples fetish enabled them :birdman:

I can't lie bro, that shit pisses my off. When an ugly ting has the confidence to approach you, they're telling you're ugly or at the same value as them. I made a post here on it a while ago.

Latest posts