Would you be willing to take your husband's surname?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That will be illogical in Somali culture, if she change her name to be exactly like her husband it'd technically look like if they were brothers and sisters:mindblown:

Nobody is using Chinese names :farmajoyaab:

Not even a nickname? Like Liban is original name, Liu-Kang for nickname, it's very meaningful and is attached to a legendary mortal Kombat character:whoo:

Kang: Means well-being. The parents give this name to wish their children good health and prosperity in their lives.

Liu: Means the willow. This associates with brightness and having very sharp brains.

liu-kang-mortal-kombat-1566036672.jpg

Not even a nickname? Like Liban is original name, Liu-Kang for nickname, it's very meaningful and is attached to a legendary mortal Kombat character:whoo:

Kang: Means well-being. The parents give this name to wish their children good health and prosperity in their lives.

Liu: Means the willow. This associates with brightness and having very sharp brains.

liu-kang-mortal-kombat-1566036672.jpg
Most Chinese people have Enligh and Chinese names now that I think about it. :ayaanswag:

Anyways nigga ain't you busy smashing indayaar Inuit chicks in Nunavut.

Let's pick out some names for your kids: nunuk, Kaliq, Anak :silanyosmile:

Most Chinese people have Enligh and Chinese names now that I think about it. :ayaanswag:

Anyways nigga ain't you busy smashing indayaar Inuit chicks in Nunavut.

Let's pick out some names for your kids: nunuk, Kaliq, Anak :silanyosmile:

I don't go in raw like a doqoon like you :farole:

There's a few that tried to kawal me with I'm allergic to latex bullshit, had to be strictly top then, and I gotta see you either swallow that Faraax protein or see you spit it out in the toilet and flush it :birdman:

Anyways, what about Kung Lao?:gaasdrink:

I don't go in raw like a doqoon like you :farole:

There's a few that tried to kawal me with I'm allergic to latex bullshit, had to be strictly top then, and I gotta see you either swallow that Faraax protein or see you spit it out in the toilet and flush it :birdman:

Anyways, what about Kung Lao?:gaasdrink:
I'm not at the point where I'm thinking about kids sxb

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts