Would Somaliland accept to give up Sool, Sanaag and CAYN

300 page UNFPA funded report with a sample size of 6,000 households.

e46.gif

TabK debunked that report a thousand times as being pure guestimates and wild theories. I'm not going to waste my time debunking it for the 1001th time.

There is not a single reliable scientific report on the fertility rates of Somalis.

Fck! Really ?? Oh I see . So he is saying they are gonna out produce us into reunion ? Well i guess we got work to do then 😁
Having been karbaashed in every fight for over a decade, the Puntlanders only hope is to pray that in a 1000 years time they may have miraculously outproduced us. That is the last resort when fighting is not in your blood.
:lolbron:

Last edited:
None of this is realistic. What is SSC? Sool & Sanaag la gartay, when was the district called Cayn in the Federal map? The SSC project could even see the Awdal project try and tear a piece to join Djibouti. Somaliland will have to be dealt with in light of the 5 regions or two regions of the old Republic. If they were ever recognised they can make their own Federal regions and call it the Federal Somaliland Republic.

Somaliland as it is, has its best asset as Berbera. Why would we let go of a national asset that is worth more than some seats in a rugged Parliament and 2 regions?
A sensible and logical argument, even though it goes against my political goals. What a refreshing sight.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
TabK debunked that report a thousand times as being pure guestimates and wild theories. I'm not going to waste my time debunking it for the 1001th time.

There is not a single reliable scientific report on the fertility rates of Somalis.

UNFPA visits 6,000 households and conducts a survey that includes more than 35,000 people. Publishes a 300 page report that is painfully detailed. Report is then signed off on by Somaliland’s minister of planning and Somaliland’s minister of health.

Some guy on the internet: it has been debunked

UNFPA visits 6,000 households and conducts a survey that includes more than 35,000 people. Publishes a 300 page report that is painfully detailed. Report is then signed off on by Somaliland’s minister of planning and Somaliland’s minister of health.

Proof that Somaliland signed it. Not a SL minister talking about the report, but Somaliland signing off on the report when completed.

as @Mckenzie explained the majority/plurality community in ex ItalianSomaalia wont care about the status of Badhan or easternSool, if Muqdisho agrees to recognize JSL

My good friend this is how I know your not serious, Warsangeli are by far the most in Sanaag out of anyone sub clan wise. Badhan and it’s distict has the most out of everyone. It’s shouldn’t be up for debate in all honesty.

Ceerigabo distict has Dhulbahante Naleyeh Ahmed as the most there with Fiqi fuliye and arbooygas as the biggest towns in the district. If that’s not the case, by all means show the towns that has a higher population.

Give me the page number from your source. I went through caynabo on my way to LA and I can forsure tell you that place doesn’t have more than 30-40k ppl max. Look at the Ariel maps of the place and it’s smaller than Xudun.

I always say population is not important. As long as JSL flag flies in Badhan and easternSool it doesnt matter who is the majority. Warsangali are moving to Boosaaso. That economic depeence explains why the Migiurtinia province flag flies along JSL flag in Badhan

My friend is well known that sanaag is HY homeland and warsengali are small darood clan that lives in east of sanaag region while in west of sanaag is majority HY and small numbers of HJ and Dhulbahante who actually mostly live in Sool region Idk where you get the idea that sanaag belongs to hartis when it actually doesn't and also being the home of Isaaq clans where they first expanded from 300 years ago.

Dont fall for his strategy of changing topics to population. There have never been clan population counts since the colonialists left. The Afweyne era numbers proved Migiurtinia region was so underpopulated as @TabK pointed out. @Thegoodshepherd is derailing this thread to talk about clan populations because he is still working on his rebuttals against tabk

easternSool children have been benefitting from patriotic JSL curricula in their schools for 14 consecutive years and counting. Meanwhile the older generation who recieved the Afweyne era Daaroodist ideology education are decreasing. Even if easternSool are already the majority, their superiority complex towards Migiurtinia region can never allow them to be ruled by Garoowe

How much more copium do we need for our brothers who still believe in a Daaroodist fantasy that JSL can be dismembered for the benefit of Migiurtinia province, that somehow the Irir majority/plurality of Muqdhisho region will try to force Isaaq to let go of easternSool and Badhan in a hypothetical seperation agreement

Some guy on the internet: it has been debunked

There were a few flaws that make those estimates unreliable and inconsistent with both Afweyne era and colonial surveys, which should that the province of Migiurtinia was so underpopulated. Lets stop changing topics to population counts because of a desire for a rejoinder against @TabK facts about Migiurtinia region population

Last edited:
As an Southerner heavyweight reer Mogadishu who's voice carries tremendous weight whether Somaliland gains ictiraaf or not.

Is that Somaliland should gain their ictiraaf through force of bloody war or forever remain in limbo because no sane HAG not Jeberti will ever grant you ictiraaf not because of some hate or cuqdad reasons but for political (access to red Sea) and economic (Berbera port/wajaale corridor) reasons.

So I say to the Isaaqs fight a bloody battle for ictiraaf against all Somalis HAG,Darood,Dir and Rahanwein, or forever scream your lung out for the eluding ictiraaf which will never arrive.

Lool, as you were talking about sampling figures that I had not seen, I thought you must be talking about another report.

As to this one and whether we should believe it or not, I'll let this glorious piece of Somalispot history speak for itself.
Everything between the double lines below is from @TabK's legendary takedown of you and this report
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
- A desert dwelling [insert ref to PLer here] with a hijabi man as avatar on Somalispot:

Estimates made by UN and other NGOs based on non-existing on-the-ground data are ACCURATE.

- The same hijabi on other forums:

AJ3715.png

AJ286.png

"this survey is HIGHLY BIASED" :liberaltears:

"Awdal cant have 2x population of Nugaal" :jcoleno:

"No one from Puntland region should accept this result" :mjcry::ileycry:

"This is a mainly satellite based census, conducted by Mogadishu leaning UN agency. Take it with a grain of salt":kendrickcry::tocry:

Hijabi lost his mind after Migiurtinia's true population figures were exposed.

5%.

:mjlol:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it. Your own views destroying the very report your trying to inject into every SL conversation.

These dumb threads should be trashed. Sool sanaag and cayn are regions of Somaliland that belong to eastern sub sub sub clans of habar yoonis and habar jeclo, with some darood minorities living in a few districts. If you are this 2014 UNFPA landheer tribe and economic superpower that you claim online then stfu and come take the land by force and stop making videos, vlogs, threads, YT vids, every single day calaacal about iidoor and Somaliland. The reality is you're small, impoverished and weak and you're not in a position of power to wager anything mate and it's more likely that Somaliland economically controls all the way to mudug and hiiraan in the coming years just like it is about to economically control all of Somali Ethiopia. No amount of darod calaacal will stop Somaliland but it is entertaining :pachah1:

Suugo science, how can you mention fertility rate and not mortality rate??? Low IQ arguments. Who cares how many children people have if they don't survive?

Same document you want to qoute. Shows more people in Maroodijeex, awdal and saxil have 6 or more living children than sanaag and all having more than Sool.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-04 at 21.14.20.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-04 at 21.14.20.png
    107 KB · Views: 119
Thats not even mentioning the fact his whole argument stems on who has more people in Sanaag. Whomever has more people and including the birth rate, means a higher growing population.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I couldn't be bothered to listen to read the rest of your typical Konfuurian calaacaling, but the above intrigued me.
Who was massacring who?
Anything that goes against your made up reality is konfuurian calcaaling yariisow. Folks here can't even admit or figure out why another qabil doesn't want to be part of a qabil state.

The North ain't peaceful, atrocities were committed and no one forgets. Some SSC weirdo here can probably provide you with a source on whatever the SNM did, I've seen enough of it already.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
as @Mckenzie explained the majority/plurality community in ex ItalianSomaalia wont care about the status of Badhan or easternSool, if Muqdisho agrees to recognize JSL

I always say population is not important. As long as JSL flag flies in Badhan and easternSool it doesnt matter who is the majority. Warsangali are moving to Boosaaso. That economic depeence explains why the Migiurtinia province flag flies along JSL flag in Badhan

Dont fall for his strategy of changing topics to population. There have never been clan population counts since the colonialists left. The Afweyne era numbers proved Migiurtinia region was so underpopulated as @TabK pointed out. @Thegoodshepherd is derailing this thread to talk about clan populations because he is still working on his rebuttals against tabk

easternSool children have been benefitting from patriotic JSL curricula in their schools for 14 consecutive years and counting. Meanwhile the older generation who recieved the Afweyne era Daaroodist ideology education are decreasing. Even if easternSool are already the majority, their superiority complex towards Migiurtinia region can never allow them to be ruled by Garoowe

How much more copium do we need for our brothers who still believe in a Daaroodist fantasy that JSL can be dismembered for the benefit of Migiurtinia province, that somehow the Irir majority/plurality of Muqdhisho region will try to force Isaaq to let go of easternSool and Badhan in a hypothetical seperation agreement

There were a few flaws that make those estimates unreliable and inconsistent with both Afweyne era and colonial surveys, which should that the province of Migiurtinia was so underpopulated. Lets stop changing topics to population counts because of a desire for a rejoinder against @TabK facts about Migiurtinia region population

HAG follows neutrality in the northern conflict because if Somaliland is recognised it will have a domino effect on the region which creates problems for us, not solving problems. If Somaliland is kept in the Union then it should not be administered as one region equal to SWS or Galmudug. There will be a South and North power sharing 60/40 or it will be split into two Federal regions. The Isaaq will have their two state quota like Jubaland and Puntland. They can name Dir and Harti VP's for each state. Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag will form a region (North Central or Waqooyi dhexe), W.Galbeed and Awdal will join as one (North West) and Bari+Nugaal will be North East. This was exactly the structure in 1960.

@Mumin @convincation @Galool @Bariire

Anything that goes against your made up reality is konfuurian calcaaling yariisow. Folks here can't even admit or figure out why another qabil doesn't want to be part of a qabil state.

The North ain't peaceful, atrocities were committed and no one forgets. Some SSC weirdo here can probably provide you with a source on whatever the SNM did, I've seen enough of it already.
SNM was liberation front we don't care about your cry cuz aabo siyaad got karabashed by idoors keep crying for the glorious days of kacaan :pachah1: :drakelaugh:

As an Southerner heavyweight reer Mogadishu who's voice carries tremendous weight whether Somaliland gains ictiraaf or not.

Is that Somaliland should gain their ictiraaf through force of bloody war or forever remain in limbo because no sane HAG not Jeberti will ever grant you ictiraaf not because of some hate or cuqdad reasons but for political (access to red Sea) and economic (Berbera port/wajaale corridor ) reasons.

So I say to the Isaaqs fight a bloody battle for ictiraaf against all Somalis HAG,Darood,Dir and Rahanwein, or forever scream your lung out for the eluding ictiraaf which will never arrive.
Somaliland doesn't belong to one clan and your economic issue Somalia still has no access to red sea and it will never do and Berbera port/wajaale corridor would serve all Somalis in the region as it currently does nothing would change that

HAG follows neutrality in the northern conflict because if Somaliland is recognised it will have a domino effect on the region which creates problems for us, not solving problems. If Somaliland is kept in the Union then it should not be administered as one region equal to SWS or Galmudug. There will be a South and North power sharing 60/40 or it will be split into two Federal regions. The Isaaq will have their two state quota like Jubaland and Puntland. They can name Dir and Harti VP's for each state. Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag will form a region (North Central or Waqooyi dhexe), W.Galbeed and Awdal will join as one (North West) and Bari+Nugaal will be North East. This was exactly the structure in 1960.

@Mumin @convincation @Galool @Bariire
The problem is isaaq are under Dir umbrella and your 4.5 system federal govt sees somaliland a dir state

Trending

Latest posts