Woman Who 'Won't Work With Fat People' Shares Her Controversial Views!

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
She's hella ignorant. There are many types of genetic predisposition that contributes to obesity. People have variations in the following
hunger hormones: some people are more hungry than others
pleasure response: some people crave carbs and fat more than other.
Taste buds: some people have less taste buds thus making them eat more than the average person to achieve enough pleasure.
Metabolism: some people burn less energy than others.

Of course some obese people are just lazy and people can still manage to be at a healthy weight if their genetics are working against them but to ignore their genetic conditions is silly.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I'm a size two (thinner than her). I would never say this about people. She also looks depleted despite belonging to the health conscious fitness community.
What's your body fat percentage ? Due to the size and definition of her traps and shoulders, she actually looks very slim. British people are on average much stronger than somalis.

1640486567871.png

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Nice then you're probably as slim as her.
The amount of muscles you hold plays a big role in your body fat percentage. Some very thin xalimo can have a body of 20% percent body fat because they hold very small amount of muscle mass.

main-qimg-a75f718002817da6a6b9cc29b547b650-lq.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
@Sophisticate @Hybrid()

Faraxs in the West seem to have less obesity than the mean in Western countries, but sadly Xalimos seem to have above average rates.

I have noticed the USA Somali diaspora is the fattest of them all, while in Europe it is rare to see obese Somalis.

She's hella ignorant. There are many types of genetic predisposition that contributes to obesity. People have variations in the following
hunger hormones: some people are more hungry than others
pleasure response: some people crave carbs and fat more than other.
Taste buds: some people have less taste buds thus making them eat more than the average person to achieve enough pleasure.
Metabolism: some people burn less energy than others.

Of course some obese people are just lazy and people can still manage to be at a healthy weight if their genetics are working against them but to ignore their genetic conditions is silly.
What’s increasingly clear from these early findings is that genetic factors identified so far make only a small contribution to obesity risk-and that our genes are not our destiny: Many people who carry these so-called “obesity genes” do not become overweight, and healthy lifestyles can counteract these genetic effects. This article briefly outlines the contributions of genes and gene-environment interactions to the development of obesity.

The Bottom Line: Healthy Environments and Lifestyles Can Counteract Gene-Related Risks​

Having a better understanding of the genetic contributions to obesity-especially common obesity-and gene-environment interactions will generate a better understanding of the causal pathways that lead to obesity. Such information could someday yield promising strategies for obesity prevention and treatment. But it’s important to remember that overall, the contribution of genes to obesity risk is small, while the contribution of our toxic food and activity environment is huge. As one scientist wrote, “Genes may co-determine who becomes obese, but our environment determines how many become obese.” (20)

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
100% support this woman! This is what i like to hear! No more fat acceptance!
The problem is two-thirds of Brits (same for Aussies, Canadians, and Americans ofc lol) are overweight or obese. We all want this to go down, but you can't give an ultimatum as the overweight are the majority. If these people were fired, the economies of these nations would be truly fucked.

Solving this problem is tough task, but would reduce the pressure on healthcare services, and would help economies in the long run. Obesity has to be addressed somehow.

This lady hasn't really provided good solutions of lowering obesity rates in the long run. She got her 15 mins of fame by triggering people lol.

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@Sophisticate @Hybrid()

Faraxs in the West seem to have less obesity than the mean in Western countries, but sadly Xalimos seem to have above average rates.

I have noticed the USA Somali diaspora is the fattest of them all, while in Europe it is rare to see obese Somalis.
We have many fobs in the US but American born xalimos are actually slender at least the ones I've met.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The amount of muscles you hold plays a big role in your body fat percentage. Some very thin xalimo can have a body of 20% percent body fat because they hold very small amount of muscle mass.

View attachment 210153

That is me just being more sedentary. I know working out again would reduce that.

@Sophisticate @Hybrid()

I'm always been a medium build and more balanced even prior to my dietary change. Alx, no kob yar.

But I have been on the more thinner side for a while now. Dante reports recommended low carb and I have ironically been paleo for 6-7 years which worked out well for me. Great for anti-aging as well.

:browtf:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
That is me just being more sedentary. I know working out again would reduce that.

I'm always been a medium build and more balanced even prior to my dietary change. Alx, no kob yar.

But I have been on the more thinner side for a while now. Dante reports recommended low carb and I have ironically been paleo for 6-7 years which worked out well for me. Great for anti-aging as well.

:browtf:
👍 Keep going huno. Every Somali women needs to follow you path. I don't ever wanna see curvy Somali women anymore after seeing some nudes of curvy xalimos who just looked good from the outside 😝. I'll rather see a holocaust surviver instead.

I started a permanent low carb diet 4 weeks a go thanks to the informative advice of @Shimbiris . It's a great way to curb hunger and cravings. Insulin level reduces dramatically as well.
You should incorporate weight lifting into your healthy lifestyle regime. Not only it prevents muscle loss but it also increases your GH levels which plays a big part in anti aging.

19-20% Currently.
Mashallah, the male equivalent would like 10-15%. Please tell me you used skinfold calipers though.
10783386.jpg

View attachment 210153
Don't women start losing their periods or some insane shit like that once they're sub 12% bodyfat? Even men's testosterone levels start to dip once they're below a certain bodyfat percentage lol

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Mashallah, the male equivalent would like 10-15%. Please tell me you used skinfold calipers though.
View attachment 210194

Don't women start losing their periods or some insane shit like that once they're sub 12% bodyfat? Even men's testosterone levels start to dip once they're below a certain bodyfat percentage lol
Yeah. Women below 15% body fat can face menstrual complications. Men only need 2% of essential body fat to remain healthy.

@Sophisticate @Hybrid()

Fat Xalimos are usually middle aged women who've given birth to 5-8 kids.

So you've got bad diet, hardly any exercise, many years of childbirth (in fact more than the national average of the west) menopause ect.

View attachment 210194

15%.

They even start to lose hair sometimes. Women having very low body fat is dangerous.

19-25 body fat is perfect especially if you don't want any fertility issues.

Trending

Latest posts