Woman Who 'Won't Work With Fat People' Shares Her Controversial Views!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
15%.

They even start to lose hair sometimes. Women having very low body fat is dangerous.

19-25 body fat is perfect especially if you don't want any fertility issues.

Reminds me of my years trawling through the eating disorder, I mean Vegan, community:

Raw vegan and whole foods plant based tend to be the worst. Veganism really is a mask for an eating disorder with a lot of these young ladies. They stuff themselves full with all that nutritionally empty fiber and just waste away. No one can call them on it much either cos, well, it's not a "diet" but about "the animals".

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
15%.

They even start to lose hair sometimes. Women having very low body fat is dangerous.

19-25 body fat is perfect especially if you don't want any fertility issues.
They don't lose hair but their estrogen level declines which can delay their menstrual cycle for months and can also cause weakening of the bones as estrogen is a vital hormone for maintaining healthy bones for women.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Reminds me of my years trawling through the eating disorder, I mean Vegan, community:

Raw vegan and whole foods plant based tend to be the worst. Veganism really is a mask for an eating disorder with a lot of these young ladies. They stuff themselves full with all that nutritionally empty fiber and just waste away. No one can call them on it much either cos, well, it's not a "diet" but about "the animals".
these delusional anorexic vegans actually have normal body fat level even though they look extremely thin because they're just burning off their muscle mass and greatly reducing their metabolism. Very stupid diet.

Over It Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Surely, if you'd lost your period you'd stop with the vegan diet and try to get your period back?!! That is literally your body telling you you're not getting enough nutrients!

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
This anoxic woman below is around 20% body fat even thou she looks she's about to die of starvation.

istockphoto-485411993-1024x1024.jpg

Sv3rige makes the best anti-vegan compilations

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
👍 Keep going huno. Every Somali women needs to follow you path. I don't ever wanna see curvy Somali women anymore after seeing some nudes of curvy xalimos who just looked good from the outside 😝. I'll rather see a holocaust surviver instead.

I started a permanent low carb diet 4 weeks a go thanks to the informative advice of @Shimbiris . It's a great way to curb hunger and cravings. Insulin level reduces dramatically as well.
You should incorporate weight lifting into your healthy lifestyle regime. Not only it prevents muscle loss but it also increases your GH levels which plays a big part in anti aging.

I used to work out more regularly. You actually don't need to use weights. Your body weight alone can provide enough resistance. And with not being able to go to the gym anymore I prefer being minimalistic.

Mashallah, the male equivalent would like 10-15%. Please tell me you used skinfold calipers though.
View attachment 210194

Don't women start losing their periods or some insane shit like that once they're sub 12% bodyfat? Even men's testosterone levels start to dip once they're below a certain bodyfat percentage lol

It was a guestimation. I used to be around 17-18% but I have a BMI around 18.5 (not that this means very much).

Trending