Woman shouldn’t have to pay for tampons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If @Knowles suggests that every Somali child should be given a proper chance in life guess how her adversarial mr @Kodeen would respond, kill them all. It’s not that he really means for their deaths, quiet the contrary, he adores children, his reaction was triggered because it was suggested by @Knowles
They are the Trump and the Clinton of Somalispot

halwa

✨🌙
f*ck off with the fake outrage after implying I was fostered. Alhamdulillah I have grown up with two caring parents.

68 IQ freshie

I will send my brothers to beat you up in your Islington flat, wallahi.

You are a fostered child, you cadaan wannabe. Go dig Churchill out of the grave and worship his bones.

Khaniis yahow 6’4 ah. Midget.

If @Knowles suggests that every Somali child should be given a proper chance in life guess how her adversarial mr @Kodeen would respond, kill them all. It’s not that he really means for their deaths, quiet the contrary, he adores children, his reaction was triggered because it was suggested by @Knowles
They are the Trump and the Clinton of Somalispot

Aussie, bro the way you're handling.

You make it look easy

You are a fostered child, you cadaan wannabe. Go dig Churchill out of the grave and worship his bones.

Dirty fucking FOB. Foster parents are better than the cows that raised you

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

6'4 midget?! :faysalwtf:

Are you ok abaayo?!
Calm yourself down.

halwa

✨🌙
Are you on your period?! Do you need chocolate or Cake?!

Can I have a chocolate and ice cream? :frdfvsb:

B4E22B84-C936-4E07-B20A-4A28489614AD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.