Woman shouldn’t have to pay for tampons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
If tampons are for free, who's gonna make it?

The tampon industry depends on your money to survive, so if tampons were free most companies would go bankrupt in the first couple weeks. So in order for the industry to survive, the government must pay for it. And let's be honest do you really think the government would waste their budget on such an insignificant matter.

A simpler solution is to reduce the pricing by other means for most ordinary people and to supply poor family with free tampons

We can start by removing the tax- offering it for free to those who are low income, ask yourself this if you are in a public toilet, do you have to pay for toilet paper? No because the government realises infection will spread if they don’t provide these. Now apply the same logic to sanitary towels

psyche

To each their own
We can start by removing the tax- offering it for free to those who are low income, ask yourself this if you are in a public toilet, do you have to pay for toilet paper? No because the government realises infection will spread if they don’t provide these. Now apply the same logic to sanitary towels

I think the best step forward would be to decreases prices for most female hygiene products, you don't choose to have periods so its understandable for the government to pay for your expenses. Afterwards. depending on the over-all success of the first trial, the government could choose to make them free.

A trial is necessary for such a big proposal

Muji

VIP
I think the best step forward would be to decreases prices for most female hygiene products, you don't choose to have periods so its understandable for the government to pay for your expenses. Afterwards. depending on the over-all success of the first trial, the government could choose to make them free.

A trial is necessary for such a big proposal

I’m starting to like you might even be my new favourite Australian:)

That is so true. Why do I need to pay 10p for a pad/tampon when I’m in public toilets and desperately need one.

Laws need to changed to favour certain female needs. We don’t get appreciated enough.

And pad/tampons go up to £2.65 when it should be free on the NHS. I’ve got a better use for that £2.65

:faysalwtf:

They are that cheap! 10p... I thought it was like £25-35 per pack.

f*ck that anyway, I choose American healthcare and cancer over free tampons.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor

Sxb, you are the last incel still standing here, we will reason with you and succeed in showing you the truth.
Says the dog on @Knowles' leash:mjlol: You shouldn't be talking rn.

This is you right now :drakelaugh:

All this for malab:ftw9nwa:

20190307_013314.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Who's going to pay for it?! The cost to the government to cover the cost of tampons and pads would be enormous and cotton farmers would be effected knowing the goverment would pay as little as they like to.

@Knowles said "why do I have to pay for something that I can't control?!!"
That's stupidest statement I have ever came across on Sspot. Literally ever.

Can hunger be controlled?!No.
Can diseases be controlled?! No..

These things occur on daily basis and people don't like it, doesn't mean they don't have to pay for it. If you need something then pay up. Simple as that.

@Knowles @halwa if you guys don’t want periods there are several ways to stop them, implant, coil, injection, pill in tablet form etc.

halwa

✨🌙
:faysalwtf:

They are that cheap! 10p... I thought it was like £25-35 per pack.

f*ck that anyway, I choose American healthcare and cancer over free tampons.

Not cheap at all. 10p was just an example. Besides, those are the ones in public toilets and they mostly all tampons. Some people don’t ever tampons let alone know how to use it.

Well, obviously! Duh! What do you expect from a Churchill look-alike? You think he has a heart. You lack emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts