Woman shouldn’t have to pay for tampons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Tampons and pads should be free! Without periods there would be no life! Woman are being taxed for simply being alive. If the NHS is free for people with toothache, and various other ailments why shouldn’t sanitary items be discounted???

Also, ignore this Americans, this is for the Europeans who believe in a concept called human rights.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
ourkpd9m01d01.jpg

Yeah but it's like saying humans shouldn't have to pay for food, water, etc.

If we weren't going to pay for the shit we need, nobody would work to sell them. And if nobody would work or trade, nobody would get anything. There's always a cost to everything.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Yeah but it's like saying humans shouldn't have to pay for food, water, etc.

If we weren't going to pay for the shit we need, nobody would work to sell them. And if nobody would work, people would just start trading again. There's always a cost to everything.

Th government should subsidise it. Also food and water is free if you can’t afford it in Europe. I think the for the North Americans this shouldn’t happen straight away- perhaps you guys can fight for free healthcare, and allowances for children and then you can move on to this. But I agree it would be strange for North Americans to have free tampons when your government lets children starve.

Th government should subsidise it. Also food and water is free if you can’t afford it in Europe. I think the for the North Americans this shouldn’t happen straight away- perhaps you guys can fight for free healthcare, and allowances for children and then you can move on to this. But I agree it would be strange for North Americans to have free tampons when your government lets children starve.
There are homeless shelters the homeless can go to tf :umwhat:
Bums on the street just want crack or khamro and nothing more. They use little kids for sympathy but it won't work on me :kanyeshrug:

Muji

VIP
There's homeless shelters the homeless can go to tf :umwhat:
Bums on the street just want crack or khamro and nothing more. They use little kids for sympathy but it won't work on me :kanyeshrug:

I’m just teasing I know Canada has a free healthcare system. This post will truly be upsetting for the Americans who voted against free healthcare so they could die in the street. Truly simpletons

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yes, like men we should have hygiene products for health issues. Without free tampons, low income girls are hit the hardest, often risking infections, days away from school etc
Weren't you the one who said that women should be given a day off during their periods? You must be high on khat-juice. I can't take you seriously. :noneck:

halwa

✨🌙
That is so true. Why do I need to pay 10p for a pad/tampon when I’m in public toilets and desperately need one.

Laws need to changed to favour certain female needs. We don’t get appreciated enough.

And pad/tampons go up to £2.65 when it should be free on the NHS. I’ve got a better use for that £2.65

Muji

VIP
That is so true. Why do I need to pay 10p for a pad/tampon when I’m in public toilets and desperately need one.

Laws need to changed to favour certain female needs. We don’t get appreciated enough.

And pad/tampons go up to £2.65 when it should be free on the NHS. I’ve got a better use for that £2.65

Exactly imagine the yearly cost, and then across 30 for how many years we have period. This is simply unreasonable for woman to pay this tax so that we can bring life to this world.

psyche

To each their own
If tampons are for free, who's gonna make it?

The tampon industry depends on your money to survive, so if tampons were free most companies would go bankrupt in the first couple weeks. So in order for the industry to survive, the government must pay for it. And let's be honest do you really think the government would waste their budget on such an insignificant matter.

A simpler solution is to reduce the pricing by other means for most ordinary people and to supply poor family with free tampons

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

You can't afford as little as £3.00? You must be typing this from Malmö, Sweden. :holeup:
Yes I said females should be given the option to stay at home.
Go stay home and then complain about gender wage gap later on.:hemad:

Last edited:
After tampons, next in line to be made free should be condoms, governments can save billions spent on abortions & less harassment of women by religious nutters.

halwa

✨🌙
You can't afford as little as £3.00? You must be typing this from Malmö, Sweden. :holeup:

Go stay home and then complaim about gender wage gap later on.:hemad:

Why do I need £3 for something that I am not in control off? This shows how emotionless you are. Try to understand it from a female point of view.

There are little girls who can not afford it, there are little girls who when they happen to be in school get their periods and need a pad. There are girls who happen to be universities who need it, too. It is not about weather one can afford it. It is about making this accessible to thousand of women/girls who will be caught off guard when their period happens. Not everyone carries money with them.

So please, keep your comments to yourself if you are going to be making a joke out of a serious situation.

halwa

✨🌙
You’re a fantastic addition to the forum btw. Watch out for @Abdalla and his bearded bacha baazi wife.

Thanks, sis.

That man should stay away. He thinks he is entitled to everything asking me for my university transcripts. I will send him and his pakora wife packing to Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending